Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Are we going to end up with a pop gun attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you mithering about a phrase for? You know what it means and therefore why it was used...and how is there a class element to it?!! Bizarre.

Lukaku: he's off. We'll sign Sandro and one other forward to accompany him...as much likely to be a Hernandez as a Giroud.

This feller Koeman cant put an attacking unit together. It's beyond him. He's wasted almost £40m so far.

This is how you constantly lose credibility Dave.

You start off with a well constructed argument, then the minute that somebody responds with an equally well constructed counter-argument you resort to pejorative bombast.

Referring to our manager as ‘this feller’, ‘the Dutchman’ etc instead of just using his name, and then pretending you can see into the future, just makes you seem petulant and a little ridiculous.

Apologies to those that think this constitutes ‘bullying’…

I call it a pop gun attack because every time we are gonna attack it's gonna be like I have a pop gun in my pants! I love this feller Koeman and have the utmost faith in the boss! Why wouldn't I?

<3 Koeman <3
Because he's won f.a. for a decade.

Let's dissect this sentence, eh?

Catterick - won nothing before becoming Everton Manager...

Kendall - won nothing before becoming Everton Manager...

Royle - won nothing before becoming Everton Manager...

Now, what do we see, Dave? We see a sentence of yours which lacks credibility, logic, reason, etc., etc., etc..

Or some no mark individual can win a cup. It does not mean Koeman is not a better manager.

Let's dissect this sentence, eh?

Catterick - won nothing before becoming Everton Manager...

Kendall - won nothing before becoming Everton Manager...

Royle - won nothing before becoming Everton Manager...

Now, what do we see, Dave? We see a sentence of yours which lacks credibility, logic, reason, etc., etc., etc..
Different time different methods of managerial recruitment.

If you pay £6/7M for a manager you should be getting top of the range. What happens with Koeman is that people confuse playing career (stellar) with managerial career (much less impressive).

Separate one from the other and the need for fussing over him disappears pretty quickly.

Different time different methods of managerial recruitment.

If you pay £6/7M for a manager you should be getting top of the range. What happens with Koeman is that people confuse playing career (stellar) with managerial career (much less impressive).

Separate one from the other and the need for fussing over him disappears pretty quickly.

Still talking bollocks, Dave. I call you out...

Take a look back into history, Dave. Catterick was bang average as a player...

awdvg3.jpg

Giroud Rooney and Sandro doesn't really fill me with confidence at all.

We need that striker maybe similar to Lukaku when he first came raw but you know will score goals and improve as he gets older

You start off with a well constructed argument, then the minute that somebody responds with an equally well constructed counter-argument you resort to pejorative bombast.

Referring to our manager as ‘this feller’, ‘the Dutchman’ etc instead of just using his name, and then pretending you can see into the future, just makes you seem petulant and a little ridiculous.

Dave's just being playful mate, he means no harm really.
As I said in https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/the-constant-bullying-davek.97344/

With dave, debate with him by all means, but when he subtly changes the subject, that's just his playful way of admitting he's wrong, so, at that point, just quit chatting and walk away feeling smug.

:coffee:

Giroud Rooney and Sandro doesn't really fill me with confidence at all.

We need that striker maybe similar to Lukaku when he first came raw but you know will score goals and improve as he gets older

Sandro will be that man.

Its all rumours at the minute, but Giroud is the type of player Koeman has signed at previous clubs.

I think we should be looking to spread the goals out a little more, last season we were very reliant on Lukaku, he got 25 goals last season and we didn't really have another player with a high goals tally, Barkley was second highest on 5, then Mirallas and Coleman were the next highest on 4 each.

Hopefully we are looking to sign 3 forwards who will get 15+ goals each and then Klassen will get 10+ goals as well

Loling at that

Ohhhhhh Kevin Mirallas

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/18826-everton-fc-can-fill-romelu-lukaku-goal-void/

But Mirallas has backed Ronald Koeman’s judgement in adapting Everton’s squad to cope with the loss of his compatriot to the current Europa League holders.

He said: “Everyone knows Romelu scored a lot of goals for Everton. He was so important in the last four seasons.

“But we have added a lot of players to the squad who have the possibility to score 10 or 15 goals.

“If five or six players score 10 goals, that is better than one Romelu. That is important.

“He has gone to United; that is life. I think Everton is better.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back