Are you that bothered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite. Us of a different generation, unaware of FIFA games or PL Manager games, maybe see things differently. Not that it makes us right, but sometimes, the dynamic of a football team can be improved despite the Opta stats, the Hipsters, and gaming merchants.

..absolutely, if you win plenty of football matches you are doing most things right. If you win plenty of football matches you have good players. If you win plenty of football matches you score goals. If you win plenty of football matches you’ll be at the sharp end of the league. If you win plenty of football matches the fans are content.

Long ball or tiki taka, as long as it's entertaining not arsed. We're not competing any time soon so would at least like to be entertained watching us

Yes, I'm bothered by what style we play in.

Carragher muttered some muck today basically saying that our 80s team were hoofball a lot of the time but could play a bit on occasion; the exact opposite was the case. And our best team of all time was apparently the Catterick team in terms of pure footballing ability. That squeaky voiced Kopite was having a dig, understandably. No need for us to aid him though.

Let's not dumb down our standards just because we've got a dinosaur for 6-12 months again.

Listening to the presser today, Our Sam said that Rooney will play deep in front of the back four, pick the ball from them and spread the play.

Hollywood passing or hoofball?

If the pass is long and splits the defence its a hollywood pass, if its calmly dealt with by the opposing defence its hoofball.

No win situation.

Good luck Sam, not my first choice but he's our Sam now and i'll support him if he gets us going in the right direction,

The attitude seems to be....

evolution.png

Status
Not open for further replies.