Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's average, nothing more nothing less and no I don't go to the games regularly anymore, I stopped going because I work weekends in retail. I can only go once in a blue moon if it's midweek or I can get time off
Fair enough mate if you seen him on regular basis you would really see how bad he is.

Again his goals and game total here is low because he's missed a massive chunk of his career through injury or are you that stupid to not understand that? I guarantee had he not got the injury when he did, he'd have a lot more goals to his name

But you can't guarantee, can you?

Those are his career statistics.

He played 40 times and scored one goal.

He's scored 6 times in 38 games - or 3 in 37 with the hattrick aside.

Ross Barkley's injury would end some players careers. Look at him.

Alan Shearer - massive meff, terrible knee injury, came back and scored loads.

Ruud Van Nisterlrooy - huge knee injury that put him out for a year. Came back... yada yada.

You'll have to dig a lot deeper to defend Kone I'm afraid. Try again.

When Martinez signed him he said that he was a "complete Striker"...lol
I remember it like it was yesterday. Was horrified we'd signed him at the time, and am outraged that he's still with us now, stealing however much he is receiving each week. To be shyte is ok, it's not his fault he keeps being picked, but to not put in any effort whatsoever is criminal. He looked knackered immediately after he came on against WBA.

And not only is he absolutely pathetic as a so-called professional footballer, the state of him too with that hair. Needs booting out of our club asap.

I had to dig the quotes out again for a laugh, it's monday, we need a laugh.

"Everyone would understand that he brings something different to what we have at the football club at the moment.

"He's a very complete striker"

"he can see a pass in the final third and he is a clinical finisher, "All in all he is a very rounded footballer".
robertowhut.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back