Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness he didn't leave. I was getting worried with all the comments on "What will happen if Lukaku gets injured? " in the Transfer Thread, that we didn't have a plan.

Now we know.

Wouldn't be too disappointed he didn't leave, he's actually less of a problem than a few of the duds that did actually leave.

Kone won't be here when we start again in August, no way is he getting a new contract so we only have him here for a few more months, no problem.

Niasse and Cleverley are more of a problem and we could well be stuck with them for a good while longer.
True, plus if we were forced to put him in the first team at all he'd hopefully be thinking he needed some good performances to get a team interested in him for the summer.....

I think we need some sort of cover until the summer, he's not ideal but I'd rather have him than not at the moment.
Why? He offers nothing. I'd rather have an extra midfielder than him anywhere near our attack. Hell, I'd rather have another defender on, as at least it'd be playing with XI players as opposed to feeling we're a man down with this loser on the field.

Pure scumbag. Robbing wages when he could earn the same at so many other clubs and actually play. The worst type of 'professional' footballer.

So, a Cup winner who has fought back from a career threatening injury, and contributed to Lukakus scoring success, is popular in the team, has never complained about his 'lot', and has an excellent reputation amongst other professionals, and has contributed some goals including a hat trick to an Everton team which was by consensus playing badly is a 'pure scumbag'

That description my friend, is more suited to someone else. No names of course, but have a little think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back