Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's important we keep the wall of shame visible. Look upon this wall and feel shame.

Ahhh my post quoted must have been from the day my little lad got onto my keyboard whilst i wasn't looking and must have randomly typed a post and hit send.

Hmmm think i may have gotten away with that excuse... looks at 14 month old son with innocent eyes...

OK WAS ME WHO POSTED, FFS

A journalist is claiming Kone was booed onto the pitch at Goodison when he came on versus Watford. I wasn't at the game. Is this true? I've read conflicting reports that he was met with silence or nervous applause.

Does anyone know?

Can't remember a player being booed onto the pitch before.

Andy Hunter for the Guardian is claiming this. Presumably he was at the ground. Can anyone shed any light on it? The whole crowd booed him on?

What do you think of this hair, my Bosnian friend?

images

Put your wooden spoon away and stay on topic.

Ohh cool, iirc it was popular in 1940s. Was.

Ignore Chico when he's trying to cause trouble and swerve the anti-semitic stuff in future please.

Will be interesting to see how Martinez accommodates the Kone-Lukaku partnership in the upcoming games. Kone is lethal atm drifting inside, but our left wing play was pretty non-existent for large parts of the game yesterday.

Hopefully Baines is returning sooner than later to provide some balance to our wide play. (No slight on Brendan who's performed his tasks brilliantly as LB)

Or dare one imagine a formation with two up front?

i still think it's very much a horses for courses situation, he shouldn't be starting every game, and mainly i think he's better off the bench, but at home sometimes against sides like sunderland he could come into his own again

The booing then was directed at Martinez for taking Kone off rather than showing discontent at Kone himself, who'd been playing better than quite a few left on the pitch.

Agreed. The crowd ( including me) were booing the decision to take him off as he was the only one of the front three that had looked lively

Just saying - this was while he was über-crocked.

Must've done a Rapunzel and rubbed his hair on his knees or something.

Reactions: obc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back