• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
One fact that cannot be denied is that he took his goals well.
Amazing what confidence can do for a striker, when they have it difficult goals go in and when it is missing tap in's are a struggle.

Kone finally being fit makes a big difference though, glad in general that Martinez is still not overtaxing him although would be nice if we had a third striker so could rest Lukaku a bit more as well.

Amazing what confidence can do for a striker, when they have it difficult goals go in and when it is missing tap in's are a struggle.

Kone finally being fit makes a big difference though, glad in general that Martinez is still not overtaxing him although would be nice if we had a third striker so could rest Lukaku a bit more as well.
It was Good to see rom come off after 70 mins, he's played a lot of football lately

It was Good to see rom come off after 70 mins, he's played a lot of football lately
He's played a ridiculous number of minutes for a young player - both with us and his previous clubs.

Perhaps he is like Bony who appears to need regular playing time to keep in goal scoring form but would much prefer it if we had the option to do what we did yesterday and sub him before the end.

His goal celebration is to all of the fans that wrote him off by saying I'm only fit to polish Roms boots
Erm no. That was actually him celebrating the fact that Rom had given him one of the greatest assists of the season. Unlike most that post on here, these players recognize great football when they see it.

I was at that game and there was defo booing when Kone came on. I was in the middle of the Lower Gwladys and everyone was at it.
Totally believed you until you mentioned the Lower Gwladys. The whole world knows that you hate the glorious Lower G, the Goodison, the Evertonian and the greatness that all those three great institutions represent. All you are interested in are your clever previews. Bad lad you.

Jesus. Just read through this thread and sorry but some of you lot with your racist nonsense need to seriously do one. Shocking. A cancer on our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back