Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the media please chillax about Kone? I'm made up he's showing green shoots of recovery but it's only one game, FFS. Let's see if his form sustains itself through the season before starting Aguero comparisons.

How quickly we forget the media excitement - see Naisy and the perfect hatrick against Chelski!

Why can't there be a middle ground? he's finally overcome a difficult injury which was limiting his performances and is blossoming. But calling him either previous abysmal or currently brilliant is a bit blinkered.
Been a lot of selfless performances from him and hopefully he continues to work as well as he is with Rom and takes his share of the goals as his reward.

Why can't there be a middle ground? he's finally overcome a difficult injury which was limiting his performances and is blossoming. But calling him either previous abysmal or currently brilliant is a bit blinkered.
Been a lot of selfless performances from him and hopefully he continues to work as well as he is with Rom and takes his share of the goals as his reward.
I prefer your dribble lid

In his last season with a relegated Wigan team I think Kone scored thirteen goals.

I think that some Everton fans failed to distinguish between being poor and being injured. Kone obviously had a terribly serious injury and has taken an awfully long time to get fully over it.
When he is playing well , as he did last Sunday, he is a very good player and has a big impact on the team. Forget the goals he scored, he played very well besides.
I suppose the reservation I have goes back to his injury, is there a possibility that something similar could happen again, is there a weakness in the knee ?
At the moment he is playing well and scoring goals .

i don't get the shaming of people who said he was crap, because for more of his everton career, he's been more crap than good.

Is that some historical shame, Aaron? Covering up those old tracks, are we?

honestly, would have neither kone or anichebe, both are crap players.

Hardly. I don't want to be spending nearly 800 pound to watch the same crap especially if he thinks likes of alcaraz kone Howard are good enough

i don't disagree, i'd get rid of both Kone, gibson etc.

I HATE KONE ONE DAY I HOPE TO MEET HIM AND SUBJECT HIM TO THE NAKED FORCE OF MY RACIST FUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY*

*Not a real AaronTheBlue quote

Is that some historical shame, Aaron? Covering up those old tracks, are we?

*Not a real AaronTheBlue quote
i do still think he's crap, but dig further back mate and i supported him whilst he was injured.

I think he's in a good 'moment of form' though, and i'm happy enough for him to start finally playing well.

Can the media please chillax about Kone? I'm made up he's showing green shoots of recovery but it's only one game, FFS. Let's see if his form sustains itself through the season before starting Aguero comparisons.

last 12 league games in which kone has played over 45 mins. 7 wins. 2 draws. 3 defeats ( 2 of those defeats where against man u and man city). we can't underestimate his importance to the team as a whole. ask lukaku.

In their defense, he was utter gash and is now epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back