Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been one to slate him , I've always been for giving him a chance . But my patience has run out now. Awful since his hat trick .

Players like him can turn a blue into a raving alcoholic .

not seeing these supposedly awful performances to be honest. His finding of space is quite important to how we move forward.

lacking badly on the defensive side and frustratingly keeps hold of possession to long, but awful? no.

shouldve been subbed at 3-2 thought, i think.

not seeing these supposedly awful performances to be honest. His finding of space is quite important to how we move forward.

lacking badly on the defensive side and frustratingly keeps hold of possession to long, but awful? no.

shouldve been subbed at 3-2 thought, i think.
Well, while that's a fair point, remember that time today when he had a few shots and hit, how many, 0 on target? In fact, all of them looked the least dangerous to Butland all game.

It's not like he's a striker or anything, but if he doesn't actually at least hit the target or is able to produce a good shot on goal - his keeping of the ball is pretty much useless.

Well what is he supposed to be ?
I havnt a clue ,seems most of his good work is around the area linking up play,offers nothing as a goal threat and leaves the fullback exposed defence wise, either play him up front on a pair or not at all.

Poor again today.

As well as all his faults going forward he's absolutely clueless defensively. The amount of times he lets his full back behind him is unbelievable. He edges forward diagonally as if to cut out the pass to feet and the full back just jogs in behind.

Well, while that's a fair point, remember that time today when he had a few shots and hit, how many, 0 on target? In fact, all of them looked the least dangerous to Butland all game.

It's not like he's a striker or anything, but if he doesn't actually at least hit the target or is able to produce a good shot on goal - his keeping of the ball is pretty much useless.

he has played his part in an attack that scored three goals and created chances and looked threatening, aswell as shooting woefully and defending badly.

He is not good enough, but I can understand why he is in there. Can't wait until we have a better option and something more like Pienaar to link it all up better.

He has the football equivalent of dartitis, just dosen't want to pass and make a quick call, hesitates so much its criminal, yes i have said along with a lot of fans that him being on the pitch has been good for Lukaku but i think that positive has worn thin now and something needs to change.

His positioning is boss, his touch decent but his reluctantless to shoot in infuriating!!

He dwells on the ball too much and ends up getting smothered. He should be left on the bench and used as a sub for Rom when he's shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back