Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and here’s me giving him MoM because he played like it matters.
Eggs I very much enjoy your postings but I am suprised that you think that that is how an Everton player , let alone captain , should represent us.
Physically he has not been fit since he returned to pre season training and based on last night you would have to question his mental fitness

Eggs I very much enjoy your postings but I am suprised that you think that that is how an Everton player , let alone captain , should represent us.
Physically he has not been fit since he returned to pre season training and based on last night you would have to question his mental fitness

...it shows how bad things are. By the way, i’m Not defending him and I didn’t see any post match interviews.

The bust-up prior to the goal was bonkers but it did seem to fire him up. Thought out of him and Keane he was actually the better of the two last night, but that's not exactly saying much right now..

The bust-up prior to the goal was bonkers but it did seem to fire him up. Thought out of him and Keane he was actually the better of the two last night, but that's not exactly saying much right now..

That's why he's an awful player. His head goes.

Remember the United game away? He was absolutely pumped. He played really well, but purely based on the fact he was hyper.

Then when it mattered, he had a panic attack, punched the ball in the box and got sent off in the last minute.

Yard dog of a centre half with zero composure. Joey Yobo was more zen that this feller

We're so bad that people are actually enjoying the fact he "showed some fight" by acting like a complete moron. Another day and he would have been off.

Is that what we've been reduced to? Taking our pleasure from totally oafish behaviour? Jesus wept. That's pure stoke circa 2008 under Tony Pulis where leg breaking challenges were applauded by mutants.
You can see what he was thinking, and although I'm on holiday at the moment and could only watch on mute in a bar, I imagine it whipped the crowd into something of a frenzy.

It's too little too late, though. This is a tremendously expensive team that Koeman has assembled, and as you say, the best we're getting is a poor imitation of Tony Pulis' Stoke. Nothing will ever be the same.

The push on the goalkeeper that started the whole melee off was just embarrassing. He looked like a knackered Sunday league donkey who had been out on the ale the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back