Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
The decision to lunge in on a yellow card like he did was just utter stupidity, the feller is 38 ffs he's got all the experience in the world and still done that
The manager has to take the large slice of blame by keeping him on the pitch. He’s on a yellow card that early in the game, Diaz is a lot faster and running at him every chance he gets. Inevitable he was going to end up getting another yellow.

Just watched it back and looks like Trent in the refs ear is what made his mind up I think he was just going to give the foul little rat Trent.
Any decent footballer would have done exactly the same.

Looked like a few of ours had a pop for 5 seconds on the Konate incident and gave up.

Loser mentality is rife at Everton and will take years and years to fix.

Should have had 11 players screaming at the referee, running to the 4th official, Dyche going off his head demanding a VAR review, etc. What's the referee going to do, hand out 11 yellow cards after knowing he's already stitched us up big time?

Most experienced player on the pitch and he does that on a yellow. At least he can't play next game.
2 games I believe.

1 for the red card, 1 as he's now passed 5 yellow cards for the season.

Or am I just hoping it works that way but really is just 1 game? Surely it must be 2 otherwise his red card receives no punishment other than leaving the game early.

Just one i think.
2 games I believe.

1 for the red card, 1 as he's now passed 5 yellow cards for the season.

Or am I just hoping it works that way but really is just 1 game? Surely it must be 2 otherwise his red card receives no punishment other than leaving the game early.

Yeah it is just a 1 game ban for the red yesterday.

2 yellows in the same game to make a red don't count towards the totting up process for accumulation of yellows over a season so for that he is still on 4 yellows.

So will probably come back in game after next and make a stupid foul and get his 5th yellow card and miss another game.

Yeah it is just a 1 game ban for the red yesterday.

2 yellows in the same game to make a red don't count towards the totting up process for accumulation of yellows over a season so for that he is still on 4 yellows.

So will probably come back in game after next and make a stupid foul and get his 5th yellow card and miss another game.
That'll do then, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back