Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not been up to pace. And today, he starts after playing 90 on Wednesday. Turn back the clock today Ashley. Prove us all wrong.

As always on full backs.

Dyche has no other option. Young has experience at least to be smart and defend as instructed. Patterson doesn't have that football IQ yet
That “Footbalk IQ” that tried to bring the ball down on your own goal line then blast the the attempted clearance off the oncoming opposition player. Is that the IQ you’re talking about?

I see he used his “Football IQ” there just to let the Brighton player stroll past him and blast the ball into the goal. Lucky that VAR made the wrong call there.
He’s a calamity at full back, left or right. He’s been atrocious every game he’s played there.

Yet another case of a first half hour where if Patterson played this exact same game we'd see a few more pages of posts about how he needs to go on loan to the championship.
No mate. All talk would be about another time he'd have fallen asleep out of his position and a conceded goal as a result.

I see he used his “Football IQ” there just to let the Brighton player stroll past him and blast the ball into the goal. Lucky that VAR made the wrong call there.
He’s a calamity at full back, left or right. He’s been atrocious every game he’s played there.
He 100% got away with one there IMO.

I'd be fuming if that was us attacking.

No mate. All talk would be about another time he'd have fallen asleep out of his position and a conceded goal as a result.
Literally several crosses From his side and a couple of cutbacks when their wingers reached the byline in the first 20 mins. You would have slaughtered Patterson for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back