Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrison had Mitoma in his pocket mate .

Young hardly seen him til Harrison run out of steam.
Except the several crosses Mitoma was allowed to make, and several times he got to the byline and made cutbacks which our CBs dealt with, and the dodgy deflection that travelled 10 yards before getting to Young and he still didn’t react. Young was solid yeah.

He had an overall ok game against one of the top wingers in the league. But the exaggeration by certain posters to prove themselves right about another player is ridiculous.

Deflections happen but there are serious limitations when you're using a 38 year old against teams like Brighton. You're always going to forfeit any chance of getting on the front foot.
No mention of being 10 plus yards of Mitoma in the build up - Dyche could have put Patterson on him as he did - Patterson marked him closely - too leave a 38 year old on v a fast winger proved to hand the game over to them ....imo

That was a very disturbing sign for the rest of the season seeing him selected today.

He's shown ill discipline all season, been sent off and generally been crap during almost every game.

That's rewarded with a start every game.

Bad, bad management. Dyche has shown his cards now, Patterson should request a transfer in January.

I don't even think Patterson is that good, but he can't be worse than Young and to start Young after he played 95 minutes on Wednesday was insane.

He was getting rinsed all half and the manager either didn't see it or didn't want to see it. That 90th minute sub was pathetic.

He is disgustingly bad, why and how he is playing I have no idea, after his absolutely disgraceful performances in the league. It makes me want to sack Dyche it is that bad.

Make no mistake if he wasn’t banned for West Ham this horrible Manc would have started and cost us points.

I can’t stand him!!! RETIRE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back