Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be starting.

The manager believes in him and he's not about to change it until the skipper gets back....maybe Coleman starts next week if fit.
Coleman played 45 mins for the u21s today . It suggests a bench position next week rather than start. Dyche is pretty careful not to overload injured players in their comeback

Don't worry guys Coleman is on his way back...I would prefer young in a more advanced position. Not really a rb, more of an emergency cover type of player

That deflection is a fluke.

Tired legs played their part...which is down to the anger playing hi from the off against Burnley.
Talk us through how he abandoned him when Mitoma review the ball he was 10 plus yards off him Dave he cost us 2 points nts imo - plus every defender having to cover his flank in the 2nd half- he is 38 fgs-
Dyches love child = points dropped vi'a him again ....

Coleman played 45 mins for the u21s today . It suggests a bench position next week rather than start. Dyche is pretty careful not to overload injured players in their comeback
Young will start and Coleman will get a run out near the end.

The deflection could have happened to anybody. It's just his legs have completely gone and he's so easy beat as a wide player, Diaz and Mitoma today were doing it for fun.

He's just going to cost us again and again and Dyche refuses to accept it.
Dyche leaving him on for 90 minutes 3 days ago didn't help.

Guys. Stop “nitpicking”. The experts have said he had a “solid” game. Ignore the crosses that Mitoma made, ignore the “unlucky” deflection that travelled 10 yards before hitting him, he was “solid” as he has been all season.
I get that people look at a deflection going in as inherently unlucky, but I can't get over how he's just sort of there, with a clear look at what's happening, and he's not doing anything in reaction to the cross that's clearly coming in. Like, sometimes defenders try to put those behind, get it wrong, and they go in. To me, that's unlucky. In this case, he's not even really making an attempt to block it nor clear it.

From now on any player who in attempting to block a cross or shot and the ball deflects into his own net should immediately be dropped. How very dare they try to get a block in and thereafter be unlucky enough that it spirals over the England keeper and into the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back