2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely feel sorry for him as a person. Dude's had a perfectly good career, but when the body's had enough, there's nothing you can do. It's not lack of effort, but there is so little quality here anymore.

It's on the manager for continuing to play him, now well past the point where it's only embarrassing for him.

I've no doubt Young thinks he's more than good enough to play at this level, but it needs taking out of hands. Shocking from Dyche to continue with something that is so obviously not working.

We didn’t lose because of Ashley Young. We lost because they were incredibly lucky with an impossible goal and we couldn’t hit the side of a barn. So in that sense I am glad his incompetence didn’t really cost us. Dyche needs to drop him now though. He is obviously not up to the task and he keeps proving it. Move on to the next and build some continuity before it’s too late.

Great attitude, wealth of experience but he's a liability. Best of luck to him in the future but he needs replacing. Shouldn't be in the starting line up.

Summed it up for me when he as an experienced 38 year old got booked in the first minute at Brentford.
Waste of everybody's time and for him and Dyche to even explain putting his boot in like that is just (sigh), well it killed the game l.

Hopefully that's him done as a starter because he is a liability.
5 bookings he has had and should have had more,shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.