2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
The games too quick for him. That’s why he’s getting caught out all the time. Age catches everyone. I don’t think he should start anymore.

The best part of his game today was his crossing. He's a better option at right wing than right back.

Looks like opposition teams are identifying him as a weakness in our defence.
As they should. If the boot was on the other foot, I’d expect us to be doing the very same thing. The issue is that someone can’t see it.

Or chooses to ignore it.

Dyche said defended him again saying a while a go it wouldn’t be a penalty ! My god ! Youngs body is too slow for his brain which it what happens through age ! May aswell sell Patterson if he doesn’t think he’s good enough and get someone in who is ! But deffo not helping him just sat on the bench all the time !

Hi Ashley, I think you are an absolute plopper. Just have a look at some of the full backs we’ve had in the last 10 years and I honestly don’t think you are better than any of them, once upon a time you were but now you are about as useful as a condom machine in the Vatican.
p.s. Thank you for making my first booking bet each game you play ensure I will have a lovely Christmas.

Commence operation “fire Ashley into the sun”

The kindest thing to do would be to drop Young than continue playing him when's he so clearly out of his depth.

Maybe Dyche feels backing an underperforming player would pay off but we're going to be dead and buried by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back