• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.

Look at Everton's schedule leading up to December... It's almost like the PL is feeling sorry for the points deductions last year and how unfair they were.

"And here you go Everton...get yourself mid-table and safe before you get massacred in December". And instead we have pi@@ed that away and will 100% be in another relegation battle. Unbelievable. Truly Unbelievable.
Not sure we will be in a battle this season mate, I think it's all over by November, can start planning for the championship nice and early.

So Harrison was also playing defence for their 2nd goal? He was furthest back, so by your logic...
And i wasnt arguing with anyone. I made a statement and you disagreed. I stand by my point. We have an rb on the bench and choose to play non rb players there first. Why was Dixon even on the bench.

No mate, he was right midfield in the 4-4-1-1 before the temporary switch to 5-4-1.

Doesn’t really matter does it. Anyway, Dyche out!

Missing Branthwaite so much. We'll be sound as soon as he's back. We've improved in attack, but we've Michael Keane'd in defence.
We need Branthwaite back ASAP. Just shows how important he was to us. I imagine we have probably Evertoned him while he has been injured....
I agree we will be OK when he's back.

Ok, I’ve read the negatives so some positives. I thought Keane actually did well and OBrien also looked an asset when he came on. Too many balls coming in from wide though (same against Bournemouth). Unlucky with Myko as that did harm us as Young was playing well at right back and had a decent game.

McNeil, DCL were excellent and we are creating chances. Dyche will fix the defence but he does need a right back as Garners instinct is to press and he got caught a few times. Answers on a postcard.

In like Dyche because I think the club needs a strong leader in the current circumstances which I think he brings but we have to have more confidence on the ball as I really do believe we have some good footballers. We need the possession to take some pressure off.

Bit worried about the goalkeeper but confident he will come good as t he season goes on.

Tbh I’m not worried at all and feel confident for the season ahead.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back