• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Look at Everton's schedule leading up to December... It's almost like the PL is feeling sorry for the points deductions last year and how unfair they were.

"And here you go Everton...get yourself mid-table and safe before you get massacred in December". And instead we have pi@@ed that away and will 100% be in another relegation battle. Unbelievable. Truly Unbelievable.

I don't believe we were that bad, bit unlucky. Wonder goal did for us, We had our chances, players put in a shift ,it's too easy to blame individuals.
This is not a relegation team .
Unlucky, you are absolutely kidding me!! If we had drawn that game villa would have felt robbed. They smashed us. No idea how we scored 2 goals. Our 2 goals were the only thing lucky about the game.

The only positive I can possibly get from this is we are at least scoring goals, that’s got to be better than getting thumped 3-0 each week. Obviously going ahead by 2 and losing is soul destroying but that won’t continue.

This is my take on it too: the squad ain’t great, yet it ain’t terrible. Put simply, he isn’t getting enough out of what he has to work with.
That puke Carragher called Dyche for what he is. He doesn’t have a plan, he sends us out to play like a lower league team in a cup game hoping to nick a goal and be hard to beat. IT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH

Still think we’ve got enough to stay up but these style defeats are killers. It’s not unlucky anymore, Dyche has to fix the defence.
In 50 years of supporting Everton, I have never honestly believed that we would be relegated.
I do this season, if the sack hammer doesn’t come down very soon.

Dyche is at fault here.

1) starting Young at RB;
2) starting Keane;
3) refusing to bring a RB on to play at RB when Young shifted to LB;
4) trying to sit back and defend a lead with Keane on the field.

All of these are unforgivable. Sean, thank you for keeping us up the last couple seasons but if Sarri, Allegri, Potter, Kovac or someone similar is interested in coming in then it's time for you to go.

Mad to think that starting Dixon at RB and O'Brien at CB (alongside Tarkowski), in our opening four games is all it would have taken to turn four losses into two wins, a draw and a loss.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back