• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.

That was his moment of indecision that cost him the goal. If Ndiaye was’t there he wouldn’t have even considered it.
Maybe that and think his indecision was that he thought he was probably offside as he usually is running onto through balls. He didn't celebrate the second goal as he probably thought he was offside

I'm afraid it can be levelled at him.

Bournemouth wasn't his fault ( the players simply wilted).

But once you've seen the players do that you are supposed to take steps (as a manager) to prevent it happening again. Selecting the same defenders, sitting back to defend a lead again with the same defenders and making more errors re substitutions: that's not a manager taking steps to prevent the same problems recurring.

As a caveat: the stats show we concede on average 2 goals per game when Keane plays, but only 1 per game (average) without him. Selecting Keane is not acceptable.
Bournemouth was entirely his fault, I think that's the general consensus too. I thought today he was very reactive to what people have been calling for – Garner at RB, earlier subs.

Ultimately though, he keeps playing Keane, and any team that keeps doing that will end up relegated. But his only other option is a young lad who is new to this level, so you can at least understand his reluctance to throw him in.

We'll be fine once Branthwaite is back is what I've settled on.

Can't blame Dyche for that one like Bournemouth, ultimately that was on the players. 4 goals in two games is a positive but our mentality on the pitch is a massive negative and ultimately the deciding factor. We desperately need Branthwaite and Broja in this squad.

Young actually played well. DCL played well. Michael Keane is a walking disaster I'll give you that.

If you're looking for a scapegoat this week, I'd take another look at James Garner's positioning.

Obviously Dyche is nowhere near Emery's level, but that's where we are.

Garner shouldn’t have been put at RB though. We had a RB on the bench.

DCL didn’t play well at all. Terrible in front of goal

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back