• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
We were beat as soon as Watkins scored their first, beat dyche could 'smell' that too....it is embarrassing watching us play like we're a conference team drawn against a premier league team in the fa cup , dyche has no clue what to do football wise and his one trick of keeping clean sheets is now a busted flush, keane being in that team was the sole reason we lost, putting him in the team is inexcusable

Bournemouth was entirely his fault, I think that's the general consensus too. I thought today he was very reactive to what people have been calling for – Garner at RB, earlier subs.

Ultimately though, he keeps playing Keane, and any team that keeps doing that will end up relegated. But his only other option is a young lad who is new to this level, so you can at least understand his reluctance to throw him in.

We'll be fine once Branthwaite is back is what I've settled on.
It's not just playing Keane though is it, he's faffing about like a headless chicken playing anyone at right back bar a right back. Also his game plans and in game decisions are chronic. I believe if Ndaiye misses one half chance then Doucoure comes back in. He is negative beyond words and is becoming a real burden. No bottle to have a go yet still gets hammered with this "sitting back" crap. We now rely once more on 3 teams being crapper than us.

I'm afraid it can be levelled at him.

Bournemouth wasn't his fault ( the players simply wilted).

But once you've seen the players do that you are supposed to take steps (as a manager) to prevent it happening again. Selecting the same defenders, sitting back to defend a lead again with the same defenders and making more errors re substitutions: that's not a manager taking steps to prevent the same problems recurring.

As a caveat: the stats show we concede on average 2 goals per game when Keane plays, but only 1 per game (average) without him. Selecting Keane is not acceptable.

The subs Dyche made in the Bournemouth game made a massive difference mate, Ndiaye was taking the piss out of those Bournemouth defenders ( and he didn’t look tired) they were having to double on him. As soon as he went off Bournemouth pushed up an extra 10 yards and committed more forward from the back.

The Dyche-out cries concern me. Help is coming when everyone is healthy. This is clearly a defense problem. Everton are scoring goals, that isn’t the problem now. The problem is we can’t stop other teams from scoring more.
Dyche is even using subs now. Progress is being made. If Everton continue to dismiss managers, there won’t be anybody left. Yes, present state sucks, no argument. But help is coming. Everton will finish mid-table this year.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back