• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
We really need some of our key figures/media channels to step up here and shine a light on the complete lack of bottle throughout the club.

ToffeeTV is full of people who love to do stupid dances on TikTok or talk about business cliches - how about as the biggest Everton fan channel they spent the week highlighting people in all areas of our club that need to go.

Media people, board members, coaches, players.

Same goes for Blueboyz where you have the taxi driver going on scripted rants about the game with stupid thumbnails which only shows its scripted because he posed for the photo showing he was going to go off.

Our club is a mess, our fanbase is fractured and our best outlets are profiteering off us being a joke club because is we were 10th and boring, their channels wouldn’t get half the views they do with us now.

He went round the keeper for the first. He had beaten him. The fact he hasnt got eyes in the back of his head means he didnt see the defender coming. One off the bar possibly should have scored but he was under pressure and not even sure the defender didnt get a touch. He was excellent today. Non so blind as them that can see. Can only see us getting better going forward when Ndiaye and Jesper get fit. Thank Christ we didnt sell Branthwaite.

…I actually thought the defender was virtually alongside him, you have a sense of where they are. Once he dallied with that first chance he was lost. Think he did very well getting ahead of the defender for the 2nd miss, but again he doesn’t finish, he just hits and hopes.

He’s not going to change now, it’s what he is.

As someone very happy to blame Dyche, this one can't be levelled at him.

I did like your shortlist though, it reminded me of when I smoked a lot of crack too
I'm afraid it can be levelled at him.

Bournemouth wasn't his fault ( the players simply wilted).

But once you've seen the players do that you are supposed to take steps (as a manager) to prevent it happening again. Selecting the same defenders, sitting back to defend a lead again with the same defenders and making more errors re substitutions: that's not a manager taking steps to prevent the same problems recurring.

As a caveat: the stats show we concede on average 2 goals per game when Keane plays, but only 1 per game (average) without him. Selecting Keane is not acceptable.

Mate, they were all over us from the minute they scored their first goal. You can put it on a wonder goal if you like but Villa will be disappointed they didn't score more given their dominance. Even without that wonder goal we chucked away a two goal lead, again.
Exactly

I remember under Lampards Leicester beat us with a tielmans worldie.

People were saying ohh they needed a worldie to beat us

But when you are just desperately defending, never have the ball all game & are under pressure all game worldies are.more likely to happen

dyche doesn’t have a clue mate. We have a RB on the bench that should have been brought on.

Starting Keane is criminal same with Young.

Leaving DCL on his own.

Just poor tactics
Young actually played well. DCL played well. Michael Keane is a walking disaster I'll give you that.

If you're looking for a scapegoat this week, I'd take another look at James Garner's positioning.

Obviously Dyche is nowhere near Emery's level, but that's where we are.

He went round the keeper for the first. He had beaten him. The fact he hasnt got eyes in the back of his head means he didnt see the defender coming. One off the bar possibly should have scored but he was under pressure and not even sure the defender didnt get a touch. He was excellent today. Non so blind as them that can see. Can only see us getting better going forward when Ndiaye and Jesper get fit. Thank Christ we didnt sell Branthwaite.
Defenders tend to get back when you dither 1 on 1 about what you're gonna do with it for about 10 seconds...

There are no excuses for not slotting that first 1 on 1.

Any Everton fan singing Amadoou Onana at the match tonight f##k off and never attend another Everton game - absolute weapons.
Did that happen? My God. And people wonder why some might call us a "small club". Some people deserve this abject club. Mediocrity would be too good for them.

Now, if it was somebody like Andy Gray they were singing for at Villa, I could understand that. But some failed midfielder who couldn't even take a respectable penalty (nobody was demanding the score it), well, words fail me...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back