Votes: 15 19.5%
  • 4-6 Is acceptable - i'll buy it

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • 1-3 shocking, wouldnt buy it

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I agree with that Kenada. The missus wants one, I might get it later too when the price drops. Get too big and you'll look a divvie in either kit. I've got the home kit, everyone thinks it looks boss. I wear it to play footie so does that make me more or less sad as a 29ish yr old? :dodgy:
Yak might look like a beast

or Purple Aki:blink:

Yep I agree with that. The missus wants one, I might get it later when the price drops. Get too big and you'll look a divvie in either kit. I've got the home kit, everyone thinks it looks boss. I wear it to play footie so does that make me more or less sad as a 29ish yr old? :dodgy:
Yak might look like a beast

or Purple Aki:blink:

Nah, you can get away with it at 29, mate. I'm 41 so I given up up on wearing an Everton top. My view is as long as you're young enough to play for Everton, you're young enough to wear the kit.

You'll look ace, mate. :lol:;)

Yep...totally changed my opinion now I've seen Rodwell wearing it. Ha

Good lad! I'll be ordering both......ironically shall I have Osman on the back?!

Please tell me I didn't just read that:

"Then just days later on 6 August it will be officially launched using a specially commissioned Haka."

Jesus wept. I'm guessing 15 Wayne Sleeps in the new pink kit jumping up and down on the spot and gurning like a cabbage patch doll.

<shakes head....again>

Robert Elstone must be a little gay chav outside of office hours. This has all happened since he arrived. Le Coq bollocks, sergio tackyini and now a pink kit. The club needs a man to grab these tarts by the scruff of the neck and smash their heads together. Embarassing. Bring back bully. (n)

I just got this exclusive photo of our new kit designers at work

dame_edna_lg.jpg

New Everton away kit | The Sun |Sport|Football

EVERTON have made a strong bid... for having the worst new kit of 2009-10.

The fashion gurus of Goodison Park obviously took an envious look at Newcastle United's new stripey banana away kit and thought they could go one better.
And they have, with black and salmon pink!

Everton fans were kept waiting until midday today for the official launch of the Toffees' away strip.
But the only tradition it seems to have maintained is Everton's ability to dazzle and bemuse opponents on their travels with some of the most garish kits the Premier League has ever witnessed.
There have already been murmurings among Everton fans not happy with the new home kit produced by Le Coq Sportif, which is a throwback to the days of Andy Gray in 1983-84.
Now they will have plenty to moan about away from home too.
The use of salmon pink actually dates back to Everton's first days at Goodison Park but has been resurrected twice in recent seasons.
In 1992-93 and 2001-02 the club produced horrendous away strips in a supposed tribute to those early years, but the sight of bleach-blonde haired Abel Xavier in pink and black still haunts many Evertonians to this day.

Pink? if they're going to gay up our kit they should atleast make it for breastcancer awareness or something, how am i supposed to justify wearing that?

Retchid stuff. Allthe way from the collar to the socks. I hope the release of the away kit was not what is putting Elm on ice. He's deffo not coming to Everton once he sees what he'd be forced to wear during the season.

I like the white training tops with blue up top and a green Chang logo - that should be the third kit.

Its a ******* awesome kit, I'm sick of every kit for the last 4 years, the same [Poor language removed] with an added stripe

If the badge and Le Coq logo weren't pink i'd prefer it. Still probably buy it though.

I'm gonna get so much gash in this shirt! Pink FTW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.