Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has only recently finished with the Euros.
Whichever club Witsel does sign for it is likely that he will break away from his holiday for a day, do the medical, sign the contract, have some photographs taken, do a couple of interviews and be back on holiday for his tea.

Nothing is going to get announced, or confirmed whatever, until he is off holiday. Simple as that.

*Cue an announcement later now

Can't announce Mata anyway, there hasnt even been a fee agreed. Don't forget Utd are on the New York Stock Exchange so any sale agreements or fee agreements have to be announced to them, as it affects share prices.

So Mata is way off id guess

Can't announce Mata anyway, there hasnt even been a fee agreed. Don't forget Utd are on the New York Stock Exchange so any sale agreements or fee agreements have to be announced to them, as it affects share prices.

So Mata is way off id guess

Or it could be getting signed and sealed tonight and announced as soon as the US stock exchange opens in the morning mate

Renat

Renato Sanchez was useless last night repeatedly gave possession away, I was far more Impressed by Joao Maria to be honest. Witzel is a powerhouse I think him and McCarthy would link well together.

I agree he did give the ball away a bit but he was trying to play forwards all the time and he actually carried the ball forwards. You could definitely see there was a player there but if you dont agree thats fine i respect your opinion. In my opinion James McCarthy has been found out as a limited footballer - premier league class yes but good enough for a team that now has top four and higher aspirations? Absolutely not.

Again I dont profess to have seen much of Witsel but I would be upset if we started the season with Witsel and McCarthy in our midfield. If you say that Witsel is a powerhouse then I must just have been unlucky in the few times I have seen him and will bow to your more intimate knowledge of him. I think the midfielders we are being linked with should be as a replacement for McCarthy and as I have stated on other threads the club should be employing a sports psychologist so Ross can get over his phobia of tackling and become the box to box player he should be and launching our attacks from deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back