Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
judging by some of the experts here after last nights game we should be signing robson-kanu whos just been released by reading.
witsel is a class act.

Having said that he was a lot better than Lukaku last night. I think we'd of taken a punt on him in the Moyes days. Be a good punt for Bournemouth or a club like that.

He's better than what we have. How can there be any complaints?
It's like the cash is coming from YOUR pockets rather than our billionaire owner. Why do any of you care if it's 30million?!
As you were Farhad lad.

I think the easiest thing to say is if we signed him tomorrow he would easily be our best midfielder on the pitch. I don't think it matters if he is better than someone else in the world or how good he is, just that he would be a significant upgrade on what we have been used to and a real suggestion we are planning on signing top players.
How do we judge this? Players coming in from the Russian League hardly ever make an impact in the PL.

Anyone saying he's crap has clearly not watched him properly beyond last night.

That said, not convinced he's a £30m player. But Koeman's transfer record is excellent so I'll trust him.
I've only watched him once properly.
Last night.
And he was crap.

Convince me he should become Everton Football Clubs record signing mate ?

I know you watch the foreign footy a lot and you know your stuff.

Hopefully somehow we can get Witsel and Morgan Schneiderlin because that would possibly be one of the strongest pairings in the league and would give us a great base to work from

I've only watched him once properly.
Last night.
And he was crap.

Convince me he should become Everton Football Clubs record signing mate ?

I know you watch the foreign footy a lot and you know your stuff.

go get us schneiderlin - a proper premier proven defensive midfielder, younger and probably cheaper , making him much better value.

if matic is available from chelsea, then lets show our 'intent' and get him

Counterpoint:

article-0-035520CA000005DC-736_468x331.jpg
I recall him telling us he did great "stepovers"thoughlol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back