Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad is talking about Napoli to screw more money out of us. Nobody would choose that dying league ahead of us.

If it was a choice between Witzel and Schederlin I'd probably go with the Frenchman, premier league experience. These Belgians seem to be bother, Lukaku, Hazard, Mirallas all love a good moan. As for Mata he would be welcome signing but were exactly would he fit in?? Barkley is in his favorite position, he didn't take too kindly to the wing position at either Chelsea or United.

If it was a choice between Witzel and Schederlin I'd probably go with the Frenchman, premier league experience. These Belgians seem to be bother, Lukaku, Hazard, Mirallas all love a good moan. As for Mata he would be welcome signing but were exactly would he fit in?? Barkley is in his favorite position, he didn't take too kindly to the wing position at either Chelsea or United.

we'd use mata properly, ross would have to compete with him i would suggest, which would be a good thing. koeman can always rotate them.

Mata starts ahead of Barkley. Besides, if we want to compete we need competition in the squad. Let's get over this mentality that we can't buy good players because we already have a good player in that position.

I've only watched him once properly.
Last night.
And he was crap.

Convince me he should become Everton Football Clubs record signing mate ?

I know you watch the foreign footy a lot and you know your stuff.
He won't be out record signing by the end of the window

Better leadership, better in passing and in the air.

He's no more of a 'leader' than McCarthy is mate.

He's not exactly known for his aerial ability either - a good header against Ireland like but not renowned for it.

Better range of passing and better on the ball - probably a more 'dominant' player as well.

McCarthy is very good at breaking up play and keeping the ball moving - so if he played alongside a player with the ability of Witsel I think they could form a real partnership. We'll see.

Really surprised koeman hasn't gone for scherderlein. Had him at Southampton, adapted and proven in the premier league. Now that Utd have signed mkhitaryan, maybe if the Witsel deal falls through he will turn his attention to him.

Really surprised koeman hasn't gone for scherderlein. Had him at Southampton, adapted and proven in the premier league. Now that Utd have signed mkhitaryan, maybe if the Witsel deal falls through he will turn his attention to him.
We're in for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back