Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il just leave this here for anyone lurking from RAWK
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ansfer-Gossip-Rumours-News/amp?client=safari#
LEdit. Sorry for those who can't click on the link
Axel Witsel set to snub Liverpool interest: Choice between Everton or Napoli switch
AXEL WITSEL is reportedly considering a move to the Premier League - but he will not be joining Liverpool.
By JAMES BENSON
07:37, Mon, Jul 4, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:51, Mon, Jul 4, 2016

Great prizes every week
PREDICT 7 SCORES TO WIN

Thu, June 30, 8:00pm

Axel-Witsel-685913.jpg
GETTY

Zenit St. Petersburg's Axel Witsel is reportedly contemplating a move to Everton or Napoli
The Belgium international has made it clear he intends to leave Zenit St. Petersburg this summer.

And last month he indicated he is keen on a move to England or Italy.

“I want to try a new experience in a different League, a new challenge,” he told Italian outlet La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I hope to step up a level and play in a big European club.

“My future could be in Italy or in England. It doesn’t matter if I go to Serie A or the Premier League, as long as it’s a big club.”

That admission piqued the attention of a host of top clubs, including Liverpool.

RELATED VIDEOS
But Sky Sport Italia claim the 28-year-old is ready to turn down a switch to Anfield.

The Reds are not the only club he will snub though, with Juventus, Roma and Milan all set to see offers cast aside by the former Benfica midfielder.

And the same report claims he has narrowed down his options to two clubs - Everton and Napoli.

Express Sport understands new Toffees boss Ronald Koeman is keen on taking Witsel to Goodison Park.

And while a fee of £30million has been mooted, Sky Sport Italia suggest his current club are willing to let him go for £12.6m, rather than lose him on a free transfer when his contract expires next summer.

Witsel is now available to negotiate a move following Belgium’s elimination from Euro 2016, where he featured in all five of his country’s matches.

Russian journalist on twitter, Artur Petrosyan, says its between Everton and Napoli. We've offered better contract. Fee is £16m.

You hate them so much :)

Brazilian was Alex Teixeira...

I wonder why they arent buying quality, there buys are mid table at best players...

If we get Witsel for €15mil It would be daylight robbery, cant believe hes so cheap.

Funny thing is mate, i don't hate the ones i know at all - some of them are great mates of mine, and one is my lads godmum, what i do hate is the collection of utter melts that they are on all forms of social media and never mind how much i detest every single one of them i've ever met in a pub or bar outside of Liverpool

Basically from how i am seeign it mate, for the primary targets of theirs they are just haggling too much, lowballing prices in, maybe in the hopes that as a 'BIG club' the player and his agent will force the issue with his club, but every signle time now it's faling and they are either getting knocked straight back, ore eklse they are penny pinching to such a degree that another club is just coming in and buying the player ahead of them (which shows that as a club they don't have that 'draw' anymore at all - and the paerent clubs are selling in preference to the other teams in large part due to the amount of messing around they are doing

so they are then left either buying young lads or players they percieve as unpolished gems (which is the money ball way and shown to fail in football) or they are left scrabbling for the few players on their list with experience and as they have fecked up so many other deals they are havign to bascially panic buy at vastly over inflated prices (Benteke, ballotelli for example)

It's what happens when you have people who aren't football men in charge of a club making decisions, and every time it ends in a utter mess

Klopp is a nice layer of wallpaper that looks new and shiny covering up a wall falling to bits, unless they get in a DoF that has a clue things won't improve for them

Funny thing is mate, i don't hate the ones i know at all - some of them are great mates of mine, and one is my lads godmum, what i do hate is the collection of utter melts that they are on all forms of social media and never mind how much i detest every single one of them i've ever met in a pub or bar outside of Liverpool

Basically from how i am seeign it mate, for the primary targets of theirs they are just haggling too much, lowballing prices in, maybe in the hopes that as a 'BIG club' the player and his agent will force the issue with his club, but every signle time now it's faling and they are either getting knocked straight back, ore eklse they are penny pinching to such a degree that another club is just coming in and buying the player ahead of them (which shows that as a club they don't have that 'draw' anymore at all - and the paerent clubs are selling in preference to the other teams in large part due to the amount of messing around they are doing

so they are then left either buying young lads or players they percieve as unpolished gems (which is the money ball way and shown to fail in football) or they are left scrabbling for the few players on their list with experience and as they have fecked up so many other deals they are havign to bascially panic buy at vastly over inflated prices (Benteke, ballotelli for example)

It's what happens when you have people who aren't football men in charge of a club making decisions, and every time it ends in a utter mess

Klopp is a nice layer of wallpaper that looks new and shiny covering up a wall falling to bits, unless they get in a DoF that has a clue things won't improve for them

Pretty much. What i find amusing is that they claim to have loads of fans in asia....they only turn up if the RS are touring...only place ive seen sustained support is in Singapore....singing all the songs around huge tvs...

i was eating next door to their supporters bar and went in while they were watching a game and shouted "anyone been to anfield?"....2 hands popped up...started shouting EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON

not a peep....2 lads i met there were RS fans but said they used to support united ans had bee to OT.

couldnt make it up.

Russian journalist on twitter, Artur Petrosyan, says its between Everton and Napoli. We've offered better contract. Fee is £16m.

That Journo is actually a big Liverppol fan mate, he broke the story about Mikki going to the rs about 3 years ago, oh wait he went Dortmund in the end didn't he lol

Pretty much. What i find amusing is that they claim to have loads of fans in asia....they only turn up if the RS are touring...only place ive seen sustained support is in Singapore....singing all the songs around huge tvs...

i was eating next door to their supporters bar and went in while they were watching a game and shouted "anyone been to anfield?"....2 hands popped up...started shouting EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON

not a peep....2 lads i met there were RS fans but said they used to support united ans had bee to OT.

couldnt make it up.

You'll meet them everywhere you go when they are playing mate, but the amount who go see them on tour etc, who will also go see United, or Chelsea etc when they tour is massive

considering 2 days ago that was the fee being mentioned then yes.

think he would be a massive player for us if we signed him, so happy for the club to pay whatever it takes to get him here.
Had you seen him play prior to the Euros? £30m is a fee for a gun really. Liverpool transfers aside of course.

He is a bad nob

Aye from what i can remember about him he is very pro one of the Moscow teams as well and doesn't like Zenit

that tweet he has done basically is 'liverpool arent interested, and hes gash anyway so im happy'

Seem to remember he said the Texeirra deal was done as well from memory

Aye from what i can remember about him he is very pro one of the Moscow teams as well and doesn't like Zenit

that tweet he has done basically is 'liverpool arent interested, and hes gash anyway so im happy'

Seem to remember he said the Texeirra deal was done as well from memory
He tries to belittle Everton whenever he can he is just a bell.

If witsel signs (which will still be a challenge even if we offered better wages ) he will be a great member of our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back