Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes had more than 1 MOTM award, but sound lad, you just keep your view and I will keep mine, have you maybe considered snooker, cos quite frankly I suspect football isnt really for you.
Ok mate, he played 3 full premier league games times last season,....... legend!

Hes had more than 1 MOTM award, but sound lad, you just keep your view and I will keep mine, have you maybe considered snooker, cos quite frankly I suspect football isnt really for you.

He is right in what he is saying, got a reputation for no real reason. Come on a couple of times and looked decent (well chucked a couple of tackles in, when the rest of the side have looked lethargic and slow) and so got the crowd on his side. When he has started games he has looked lost and goes missing. As for the comment about football not being for him, that's just silly and I suspect very wrong.

"Ronald Koeman's side"

Still makes me all giddy when I hear/read that

It does, doesn't it? It really struck me today watching the training and seeing him standing there behind the players instructing them wearing our gear in his footy boots. Ronald Koeman and with backing unlike something we have ever seen and all we did was dream of times like this. Insane stuff.

If you are a massive Everton fan it's hard not to be reading and absorbing all this night and day right now. I have found myself waking up in the middle of the night and thinking 'well, I might as well see if anything has happened and check some sites'.. :)

It does, doesn't it? It really struck me today watching the training and seeing him standing there behind the players instructing them wearing our gear in his footy boots. Ronald Koeman and with backing unlike something we have ever seen and all we did was dream of times like this. Insane stuff.

If you are a massive Everton fan it's hard not to be reading and absorbing all this night and day right now. I have found myself waking up in the middle of the night and thinking 'well, I might as well see if anything has happened and check some sites'.. :)

Makes me tear up a bit! Can't wait for this season to start!

I'm literally on here, the Echo website, Sky Sports Transfer Centre & Twitter from 5am till gone midnight every day because I'm that excited about all the developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back