BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does this leave Kitbag?? Are they just gonna any revenue from kit sales and pay us a small percentage (with no risk) as per now or have we actually got some cahones and binned them as well?? I think it is shocking that you can't buy a kit anywhere other than Everton One, Two or online. Missed a massive trick there.

So where does this leave Kitbag?? Are they just gonna any revenue from kit sales and pay us a small percentage (with no risk) as per now or have we actually got some cahones and binned them as well?? I think it is shocking that you can't buy a kit anywhere other than Everton One, Two or online. Missed a massive trick there.

Everton are locked into a 10 year deal that ends in 2019 when this Umbro deal expires too. We get nothing from this.

Yeah they really don't have any world class type clubs.

Cruz Azul in Mexico are probably their biggest club. FC Nantes in Ligue 1 starts next year.

427465_511567062203819_865394393_n.jpg

I bet he is no good at heading.

Kitbag deal runs until 2019 apparently.

No mention of cash from it. It's pretty certain now Kitbag gets the proceeds.

Robert Elstone, Chief Executive Officer of Everton, said: “The Club is delighted to be entering into this new and exciting partnership and looks forward to working alongside the Umbro team over the next five years.

“Umbro has an unrivalled football heritage and is committed to maintaining its reputation for design excellence and innovation. Of course, we're starting from a good place. Based on many years of working together, Umbro enjoys a great affinity with Evertonians.

“Starting in 2014/15, supporters can expect bespoke kit designs and great-looking, technically advanced training wear. It was also really important that we could guarantee fans across all ages could show their colours with pride and, as Umbro’s flagship club, all Evertonians can look forward to enjoying quality product over the term of the deal.”

Paul Nugent, VP of Global Marketing for Umbro, commented: “Everton is a club with the right character, personality and tradition so it’s the perfect partner for Umbro. The prospect of working with a club that is as ambitious as we are is hugely exciting.

“Umbro celebrates its 90th birthday this year and, quite simply, no other brand shares our experience of making football kits. We appreciate the importance of kits to both players and fans. We are meticulous about creating both technical and stylish product for players to perform to their best in, and that fans are proud to wear.

“Everton fans can expect smart, modern and importantly, unique kits next season

Didn't KB recently relax the sales restrictions. For instance you can now buy Everton kit at the airport shop.

Why did we sign that long-assed deal with kitbag anyway? Doesn't it amount to something like £3 million a year over 10 years? The sh!te get our entire 10 year deal in a year. Crazy.

Why did we sign that long-assed deal with kitbag anyway? Doesn't it amount to something like £3 million a year over 10 years? The sh!te get our entire 10 year deal in a year. Crazy.

Elstone and the board view us as a small club that's why, same as moyes and Neville.

"plucky little everton chasing top 4 their so lucky to be getting £3 mil per year" whilst dross like sunderland and villa etc. get much higher

It's a disaster that the Kitbag giveaway was entered into. Basically the club were looking for money up front at the time to prove that they had their end of the Kirkby Stadium squared off. I'm sure 30M upfront looked like a sensible way of getting a sizeable chunk of the 80M required at the time. We all know DK wasn't green lighted and that meant we were lumbered with this.

We now pay the price of that while competitors are virtually naming their price every 3/4 years and getting massive wedge in from shirt deals. I have a feeling it wasn't Elstone who suggested this, because if he had I'm sure such a gargantuan cluster *u-know-what* would have seen him sacked. Probably one or both of the 'entrepreneur genius's' with great 'retail expertise' got this off the ground though...and there's no sacking them off I'm afraid. Elstone is probably carrying the can for this. He's useless, but personally I dont see him being this much of a useless article.

Elstone and the board view us as a small club that's why, same as moyes and Neville.

"plucky little everton chasing top 4 their so lucky to be getting £3 mil per year" whilst dross like sunderland and villa etc. get much higher

You seriously are one negative poor sole
Easy option, dont follow the blues

I was with someone like you at the match on saturday, cursing Naismith, calling him fit to burn, when he scored he sat in his chair and didn't even acknowledge the goal...utter tit

why spend money or be involved if it bothers you so much, stay at home and piss the missus off....just saying like

It's a disaster that the Kitbag giveaway was entered into. Basically the club were looking for money up front at the time to prove that they had their end of the Kirkby Stadium squared off. I'm sure 30M upfront looked like a sensible way of getting a sizeable chunk of the 80M required at the time. We all know DK wasn't green lighted and that meant we were lumbered with this.

We now pay the price of that while competitors are virtually naming their price every 3/4 years and getting massive wedge in from shirt deals. I have a feeling it wasn't Elstone who suggested this, because if he had I'm sure such a gargantuan cluster *u-know-what* would have seen him sacked. Probably one or both of the 'entrepreneur genius's' with great 'retail expertise' got this off the ground though...and there's no sacking them off I'm afraid. Elstone is probably carrying the can for this. He's useless, but personally I dont see him being this much of a useless article.

Exactly this. Kitbag deal is an utter disaster for us. We've effectively shut down a huge part of our income.

You seriously are one negative poor sole
Easy option, dont follow the blues

I was with someone like you at the match on saturday, cursing Naismith, calling him fit to burn, when he scored he sat in his chair and didn't even acknowledge the goal...utter tit

why spend money or be involved if it bothers you so much, stay at home and piss the missus off....just saying like

What's wrong with showing some concern in how the club is run off the pitch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back