Baines: We have no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Its what he said.

Maybe its lost in translation?

'I just don’t feel as though the chemistry is quite there with the team on the pitch at the moment, and it hasn’t been for a while.'

Quite different than the headline writer put out...if he actually said that first quote why isn't included in the context of everything else he said.

'I just don’t feel as though the chemistry is quite there with the team on the pitch at the moment, and it hasn’t been for a while.'

Quite different than the headline writer put out...if he actually said that first quote why isn't included in the context of everything else he said.

Well it means this in English.

a heading in a newspaper for any written material, sometimes for anillustration, to indicate subject matter, set in larger type than that ofthe copy and containing one or more words and lines and oftenseveral banks.

Maybe it means something else in Murica?

Martinez right now is like
15eebv4.jpg

If Martinez does stay and I think he probably will, I think Baines will be first out the door this summer and he knows it.

I think he used to be our best player, but injuries have caught up with him and he has looked a shadow of himself recently.

Funny how hes piped up now knowing oviedo will bw first choice when hes back.

Hope Baines is sold in summer now tbh. Shouldnt be making comments like this in the media.

Funny how hes piped up now knowing oviedo will bw first choice when hes back.

Hope Baines is sold in summer now tbh. Shouldnt be making comments like this in the media.
What was he thinking? Shame on him not choosing his words properly. He has clearly not received the memo titled "From the office of The Manager", which clearly outlines that in any interview the use of such adjectives as phenomenal or exceptional must be used to describe, in this instance, Everton clearly having phenomenal non chemistry.
Drop him this instant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back