Baines: We have no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 'quote' is not the actual quote. The one from your video is actually what be said.

The writer used creative license to make it juicier clickbait.

Until I see that quote actually quoted within the context of when it was actually said, for me it is just clickbait.

His actual quote from the video is far different than the clickbait headline.
Well no, that quote is stated below, further down in the article as well. As is the original one you keep doing a Dave 72 and 5th/15th here trying to deny was actually said mate.

“I just don’t feel as though the chemistry is quite there with the team on the pitch at the moment, and it hasn’t been for a while.

Well no, that quote is stated below, further down in the article as well. As is the original one you keep doing a Dave 72 and 5th/15th here trying to deny was actually said mate.

“I just don’t feel as though the chemistry is quite there with the team on the pitch at the moment, and it hasn’t been for a while.

Correct. That is the actual quote. Far different that the 'quote' at the top. Completely different tone.

Tabloid clickbait.

The 2 at home the other week v Chelsea - Rom taking charge in the left channel and Rom playing in Lennon - are the only others I can think of mate. I despise this gaping hole on the left. Pienaar, Baines, Davey Thomas and Tricky Trev must too
Tricky Trev ? just must be watching in the mirror

Think you,ll appreciate this Jay, as i said in another tread i got the full treatment in the Red Cafe before the match, and during the dinner prior to kick off the announcer introduced an Manchester Utd and Irish legend Ashley Grimes.

Anyway been of a certain vintage which i am clapped politely while the rest the room went who the fck??

Ashley is actually a terribly nice fella who went out of way to talk football to all the tables in the room about his 77 appearance,s for Utd and his 1 cap for Ireland.

I was sat at a table next to about eight Malaysian supporters when the bold Ashley shove,s his FA Cup winning medal and Irish cap on their table, the first lad put the cap on his head and the second lad took the medal proceeded to stick in the pocket of his jacket hanging on the back of his chair.

The rest looked up from their dinners expecting their momento,s, i swear the look on Grimes face was priceless.

Have to say i nearly lost a lung with laughing watching him trying to get his gear back.

Classic, that only happens to us Irish.

Go back to your cheese mate
I think he is right ,Bainsey says there is a link between confidence and chemistry and that it comes with winning - we are not winning therefore no chemistry .Not me but Baines! said that .To many just look for any excuse to get at the manager and misread the press and messages
By the way I think Martinez has run his race but let's not make the facts up

Which is not the actual quote...you are far too intelligent to fall for that.

It's clickbait of the highest order as evidenced here. Being fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life Goat.

“We are maybe leaning too heavily on individuals to come up with something.

“We’re in games, we were in the game on Sunday and had a couple of chances, but we’re not performing as a team to the level we know we can or we should be.

“Results have an impact on that because chemistry and confidence go hand in hand.

“If you start winning games

“Look at the teams who are having success this year and you’d say they have chemistry.

“It’s another game where we have come away without a win and we’re not where we should be,” Baines said.

“We haven’t won enough games to make excuses.
Yeah sorry this doesn't make it massively different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back