Baines: We have no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely does. Having 'no chemistry' versus saying 'the chemistry is not quite there' is very different. Completely different tone.

First implies pandemonium the actual implies it's just not quite where it needs to be.

Clickbait.
Are you taking one with us mate?
The first line in the article . Have you read it?

Leighton Baines has lifted the lid on Everton’s troubles by admitting: “There’s no chemistry between the players”.

It absolutely does. Having 'no chemistry' versus saying 'the chemistry is not quite there' is very different. Completely different tone.

First implies pandemonium the actual implies it's just not quite where it needs to be.

Clickbait.

Do you even know what a quote looks like, for the record, it looks like this :

Leighton Baines has admitted “There’s no chemistry between the players”

Anyway, not gonna be wasting anymore time with people like you, reported your very offensive post and gonna put you on ignore, enjoy the rest of your forum experience.

Are you taking one with us mate?
The first line in the article . Have you read it?

Leighton Baines has lifted the lid on Everton’s troubles by admitting: “There’s no chemistry between the players”.

Do you even know what a quote looks like, for the record, it looks like this :

Anyway, not gonna be wasting anymore time with people like you, reported your very offensive post and gonna put you on ignore, enjoy the rest of your forum experience.

The writer took obvious creative license with the quote both of you are on about. The actual quote was taken in context...and has a far different tone

Enjoy your fictional agenda driven clickbait.

Goodnight.

Which is not the actual quote...you are far too intelligent to fall for that.

It's clickbait of the highest order as evidenced here. Being fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life Goat.
You would know, being American.

Its in quotes, so he said it.
Not sure when you became a prissy lil bish, but it will be your downfall.
Could you both please cut out the jibes and insults.

Seems that the lack of chemistry between the players found its way to the forum.

The writer took obvious creative license with the quote both of you are on about. The actual quote was taken in context...and has a far different tone

Enjoy your fictional agenda driven clickbait.

Goodnight.
Well I'll be. When did a quote become a fictional figment of my imagination?
This is fast approaching the nonsense levels of 72 and 5/15th propaganda levels.

I'll save myself a few minutes I can't get back and ignore this thread I think...

It's a good point to be fair. It's not about individuals but how you play at a team. Martinez plays his favourites players regardless if they fit in the team. Mcarthy and barry have never worked for me but Martinez believe it does. Strange.

Perhaps he should try playing better.

A lot of our players seem to be idiots who lack on field intelligence.
You love Baines as an attacking outlet as much as any blue I presume.
So please explain how our left back is meant to show his worth in the final third when he's rarely passed the ball. When he was on Sunday, he found Lukaku a yard outside the six yard box with only Blind to beat. Not blaming RL for not scoring, Blind had a blinder, but Baines showed in one cross why he needs the ball. In the final third. Often.

He's bang on, there is no chemistry. It's just maverick after maverick attempting bits of brilliance.

You love Baines as an attacking outlet as much as any blue I presume.
So please explain how our left back is meant to show his worth in the final third when he's rarely passed the ball. When he was on Sunday, he found Lukaku a yard outside the six yard box with only Blind to beat. Not blaming RL for not scoring, Blind had a blinder, but Baines showed in one cross why he needs the ball. In the final third. Often.

He's bang on, there is no chemistry. It's just maverick after maverick attempting bits of brilliance.

Baines has brought you over mate. Was wondering what it would take!

Godspeed and welcome to the right side (we can call it the left side in honour of Baines though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back