Baines: We have no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.

he's a 19 yr old kid who's made a handful of appearances in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

But hey, don't let that stop you slaughtering the lad.

Carry on
;)
yep, completely slaughtering the lad. called him a nothing player. might as well just release him now. let's not forget that Hibbert was about as good a defensive player as they came. nope, I'm saying Galloway will amount to nothing. as a CB. because he didn't do anything of note going forward. as a LB.

If he does, he is toast. If he isnt already.
He should drop Baines. He's currently crap. Sorry but true. A terrific servant, my best player over the last 5 years, but he's completely out of form. He needs dropping after Sunday's performance (absolutely nothing to do with his comments).

You would know, being American.

Leighton Baines has admitted “There’s no chemistry between the players”

Its in quotes, so he said it.

Correct. That is the actual quote. Far different that the 'quote' at the top. Completely different tone.
abloid clickbait.

I don't understand what you are arguing. I read that headline ' Baines "we have no chemistry" and thought to myself 'Baines must be talking about lack of chemistry in the side.' I clicked and that's prity much what I got. I don't understand the caffuffle here.

#sorry Goat, didn't mean to quote you.

I don't understand what you are arguing. I read that headline ' Baines "we have no chemistry" and thought to myself 'Baines must be talking about lack of chemistry in the side.' I clicked and that's prity much what I got. I don't understand the caffuffle here.
Lost us all...

#sorry Goat, didn't mean to quote you.

Hes a sick, sick boy, we should pray for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back