Baines: We have no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I saw Baines in a pub I'd buy him a pint.

If I saw Roberto in a pub I'd pour said pint over his head and then lock him in the bog.

Baines is an ace player, a top man and a brilliant professional. Out of the two of them, he's not the one with the long history of spewing aural faeces out of his mouth.

You wouldn't really though, you'd poo yourself at the thought of doing it.

`Very disappointing to see some turn on Baines. He's done a hell of a lot more for this club than Martinez has.

Indeed, but let's turn this on it's head for a second and go back 6 months to when Terry did the same on Jose.

Don't remember too many people supporting Terry on that one.

Just stirring the pot...

Clearly Baines speaks for the whole squad when he said what he said.

Ive usually been very angry to the players who whine puplicly and are trying to sell themselves like Rom and Kev have done but not this time. Baines is squads voice now.

Baines is class! An honest hard working servant to the club who has given his best to the Everton. His form has been hurt by a pretty serious injury .... He has consistently been one of our best players for years. He hasn't said anything that we don't all see.... and he's not ducking the players responsibility . Baines in / Matinez out

Clearly Baines speaks for the whole squad when he said what he said.

Ive usually been very angry to the players who whine puplicly and are trying to sell themselves like Rom and Kev have done but not this time. Baines is squads voice now.

It's been a very interesting 48 hours or so with the overall acceptance of everything said when on another story the fans would immediately bollock it as journos with an agenda...just sayin.

It's been a very interesting 48 hours or so with the overall acceptance of everything said when on another story the fans would immediately bollock it as journos with an agenda...just sayin.
LOL, you going again in here?
Yes ok the journalist may have an agenda, but you flatly refused to acknowledge the Baines quote actually existed...when every other human being on the planet that read the article can see it right there in the first line. Talking some fluff about it not being the same as the title thread, when it clearly is.
Anyways...

LOL, you going again in here?
Yes ok the journalist may have an agenda, but you flatly refused to acknowledge the Baines quote actually existed...when every other human being on the planet that read the article can see it right there in the first line. Talking some fluff about it not being the same as the title thread, when it clearly is.
Anyways...

Well listening to the Echo podcast earlier on, the journo who spoke to Baines said he was surprised when Baines started talking about chemistry, came straight out of the blue he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back