Battle for 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good is that Everton, themselves, can influence the final standings significantly with the remaining schedule...In football, being able to depend on yourself rather than the wins/losses of others is always the goal

Still, even if they do not break into that final 4, it's been an outstanding season already, IMO...with much to build upon going forward...But that CL kitty would go a long way into establishing your place among the Premiership's elite

Are you confusing the Stadium of Light in Sunderland with the one in Lisbon lol?

12-13 - Lost 0-1
11-12 - Won 2-0 (Cup), Drew 1-1 League
10-11 - Drew 2-2
09-10 - Drew 1-1
08-09 - Won 2-0
07-08 - Won 1-0
05-06 - Won 1-0

Do Benfica not ground share with Sunderland :confused:

Ok so let's put this another way, last four league visits 3 Draws 1 Defeat...

;) All irrelevant i know we are boss these days easy 0-4 victory awaits us.

Happy now:D

I hope we have halved Arsenals ticket allocation for this weekend. Infact I would give them 0 based on safety concerns. I don't just want to win, I want to utterly destroy them.

Battered at Liverpool, hammered at Chelsea, destroyed at Man City and even Moyes beat them at Man U.

4th is possible.

Hope our mr nice Guy is not on display come the arsenal game, being nasty will suit me just fine for this one.

I can't get past the fact that Arsenal's run in compared to ours could be a stroll! They drew with City on Saturday, they are not playing as bad as everyone makes out at times. We have 3 very trough fixtures, Southampton, Utd and City, just can't see it myself but hope springs eternal!

A game at a time lids; a lot of things can happen. Lets destroy arsenal first. But in all honesty, being this close to the top of the table, never mind 4th, coming into the home stretch is filling me full of optimism for the future

We are the in form team, playing very well and picking 3 points everywhere, full of confidence and arsenal are not on great form and they will be feeling massive pressure to keeping 4th spot, we have't got much to lose a couple of months ago noone thought we were in the champions league challenge and now look at us, we can just go for it, the good thing is we are on great form going into these tough fixtures.

We have some very tough games but atleast its in our hands.
Even UTD will be very tough as theyve got the best away record in the league.

were better off having the games weve got as we will be well up for games vs city and utd at home, shame barry cant play v city. southampton away will be really tough, some of arsenals games v lower teams will be tough got a feeling the players in the better teams will be really worried about getting any injurys before world cup, i recon why liverpool will win league :( the likes of fernandinho oscar and others wont want to miss the world cup , gerrard would take missing the world cup if liverpool win the league, i cant say that about some of city and chelseas players

Status
Not open for further replies.