Beating the 3 GIANTS of the english prem graham beecroft

Status
Not open for further replies.
41798_91369438024_6520_n.jpg

hammer-and-nail.jpg

To be fair, we give them ammunition to say stuff like that when we celebrate like the CL has been won when we beat one of those 'big teams'. Those clubs are shit on our shoes. I'd never go overboard after beating them.

CHELSEA, MAN CITY AND SPURS ffs how little have we become.
is that beecroft the biased twunt who was just commentating on the fox channel, him and his co-buddy hated us to bits - they even thought defoe was on side and had to eat some dirt when it showed he was miles off

We've won more league titles than all of them put together.

In short, they can [Poor language removed] right off. What's our name?

Snoop Doggy Doggg

Snoop Dogg

Is right. We are the absolute tits today

Tim Sherwood, Steffen Iversen, Luca Modric, Jurgen Klinsmann, Ruel Fox, Clive Allen, Darren Anderton, Teddy Sheringham, Osvaldo Ardiles, Glenn Hoddle, Your boys took one hell of a beating

**** yeah!

That's made my chuffing weekend after being admitted to hospital yesterday with a suspected brain haemorrhage. In terms of shoite 24hrs I've ever had it ranks up there. Thankfully got the all clear after a series of tests to get home and watch Felliani and Osman show exactly how you play central midfield.

Beaut.

**** yeah!

That's made my chuffing weekend after being admitted to hospital yesterday with a suspected brain haemorrhage. In terms of shoite 24hrs I've ever had it ranks up there. Thankfully got the all clear after a series of tests to get home and watch Felliani and Osman show exactly how you play central midfield.

Beaut.

kin ell mate. Get the all clear?

kin ell mate. Get the all clear?

Yeah I did thanks. MRI scan, spinal tap, the works. No bleeding, no clots/tumours, no infections. Thank god.

Was a bit worried. Almost as worried as I was when I lost my vision whilst driving down the M5 on Thursday evening. Meep.

**** yeah!

Beaut.

Hope your alright pal.Im delighted sitting here i am.

Yeah I did thanks. MRI scan, spinal tap, the works. No bleeding, no clots/tumours, no infections. Thank god.

Was a bit worried. Almost as worried as I was when I lost my vision whilst driving down the M5 on Thursday evening. Meep.

What the ****????

Crikey, hope you're ok mate. It was that pack of Chocolate Digestives wasn't it. I told you not to eat them all!

Seriously, hope you're ok pal

Wish you good health, mate. Drink plenty of milk.

Watch it, finny...displaying the symbol of Everton round here might get this forum fined.

**** yeah!

Beaut.

Blimey. Pleased all is well lid.

crikey sounds scary as hell that fella hope all is well mate!

So in other words you're A1...I've wasted my concern on you FFS!

Seriously...scary for you that mate. Glad it worked out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.