Beating the 3 GIANTS of the english prem graham beecroft

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO WAY Spurs are a bigger team than Everton! They might be able to throw money at players, but they showed that team spirit and team performances are worth more than 2 or 3 indiviuals. At least our players don't fall over at every opportunity (mentioning no names *cough* Bale *cough*)

To be fair to wobbly head he came out with a nice tribute to us on Saturday (by 'tribute' I mean to say 'undeniable truth'):

“Everton are a big club. We’re not talking about one of the smaller clubs here, are we? Everton is a great football club. I’m getting old and I remember Alec Young and all them people. Then you remember the great teams after that of Joe Royle and the great teams with people like Lineker and Reidy. They’ve always had great teams. This is a big club. Everton’s not a small club. It’s a proper football club. One of the great clubs in English football.â€￾

“Everton are a big club. We’re not talking about one of the smaller clubs here, are we? Everton is a great football club. I’m getting old and I remember Alec Young and all them people. Then you remember the great teams after that of Joe Royle and the great teams with people like Lineker and Reidy. They’ve always had great teams. This is a big club. Everton’s not a small club. It’s a proper football club. One of the great clubs in English football.â€￾

nice one wobbly head
* by wobbly head i mean harry not you Dave!!! *

I don't think we're generally very good on the counter attack. Think we do well against clubs higher up the league as they tend to try and play football and that involves leaving more spaces as opposed to having 8, 9 or 10 men behind the ball every time they lose possession.

We aren't great on the counter (hence our low goal total) but we score more easily counterattacking than we do trying to break down teams.

nice one wobbly head
* by wobbly head i mean harry not you Dave!!! *
Proper football men all know our place in the game. Doesn't suprise me TBH. I've always liked Redknapp bar how he let's the world know he's after a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.