Beating the 3 GIANTS of the english prem graham beecroft

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is at its best on the counter and defending until the death. The bigger clubs who need 3 pts are forced to play the style we are best at, hence the good results.

The Fulhams Wigans and QPRs of the world are happy not pressing and getting a 1-1 draw which is why we suck against them.

**** yeah!

That's made my chuffing weekend after being admitted to hospital yesterday with a suspected brain haemorrhage. In terms of shoite 24hrs I've ever had it ranks up there. Thankfully got the all clear after a series of tests to get home and watch Felliani and Osman show exactly how you play central midfield.

Beaut.

After sweating out that 2nd half I think we all need our brains scanned for hemmorages.

This team is at its best on the counter and defending until the death. The bigger clubs who need 3 pts are forced to play the style we are best at, hence the good results.

The Fulhams Wigans and QPRs of the world are happy not pressing and getting a 1-1 draw which is why we suck against them.
I don't think we're generally very good on the counter attack. Think we do well against clubs higher up the league as they tend to try and play football and that involves leaving more spaces as opposed to having 8, 9 or 10 men behind the ball every time they lose possession.

mentioned this to a guy i know who supports wolves and he said "get over yourself, everton are a mid-table team and by that logic, wolves are a big team to" not really sure what he meant as they have a very limited history - proper khunt

mentioned this to a guy i know who supports wolves and he said "get over yourself, everton are a mid-table team and by that logic, wolves are a big team to" not really sure what he meant as they have a very limited history - proper khunt
finishing mid-table every year doesnt necessarily mean you are a mid-table team

Can't really complain when people use the plucky little Everton Myth when our chairman's been pushing the tag for a decade and the manager cries poverty every five minutes and his "Knife to a gunfight" bollocks back the small club argument.

Wolves have been nowhere near mid table. There a ****e YO-YO club who's best player was a yard dog.

finishing mid-table every year doesnt necessarily mean you are a mid-table team

What? How do you become a mid-table team if not by finishing in the middle of the table?

Are the teams at the top not the top teams? I always thought the bottom teams were those near the bottom.

I'm confused.

I listened to that Talkshite before for the interview with Kenwright (bromance stories about Moyes), but then after it they're all in the studio with the 'some Everton fans are disgruntled, but they're a proper club and that's something that should be cherished'...and then they're straight off into talking about the 'important clubs' and issues like who's going to win the league and 'Arry's latest story. Basically it was 'you've had your 5 minutes in the limelight basking in the Moyes 10 year stor,y now fcuk off and just be quiet with your mid-table existence and sooper-fan chairman".

They're killing us softly this lot.

i know Garth Crooks' team of the weeks on BBC are the worst excuse of football analysis ever, but he has placed phill neville in his team of the week haha brill.

"He has still got an awful lot to offer the game as a player...Another key player in Everton's impressive defensive performance"

top marks garth

**** yeah!

That's made my chuffing weekend after being admitted to hospital yesterday with a suspected brain haemorrhage. In terms of shoite 24hrs I've ever had it ranks up there. Thankfully got the all clear after a series of tests to get home and watch Felliani and Osman show exactly how you play central midfield.

Beaut.

Good luck mate hope it isn't anything serious long term!

We've won more league titles than all of them put together.

In short, they can [Poor language removed] right off. What's our name?

Hahaha THIS!! Although we were getting stick from some sections of the crowd earlier this season for not performing against the top teams. Lets hope we can finish strong as per usual!

There is NO WAY Spurs are a bigger team than Everton! They might be able to throw money at players, but they showed that team spirit and team performances are worth more than 2 or 3 indiviuals. At least our players don't fall over at every opportunity (mentioning no names *cough* Bale *cough*)

Status
Not open for further replies.