Beating the 3 GIANTS of the english prem graham beecroft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope your alright pal.Im delighted sitting here i am.

What the ****????

Crikey, hope you're ok mate. It was that pack of Chocolate Digestives wasn't it. I told you not to eat them all!

Seriously, hope you're ok pal

Wish you good health, mate. Drink plenty of milk..

Blimey. Pleased all is well lid.

crikey sounds scary as hell that fella hope all is well mate!

So in other words you're A1...I've wasted my concern on you FFS!

Seriously...scary for you that mate. Glad it worked out ok.

Cheers all. Just glad that I'm fine. Suspicion that it's 'just' a series of bad migranes. I however think that Alio did me in with his tainted chocolate digestives.

They did it for you milks.

Hope you're ok mate.

The cameras missed Jelavic showing his "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MILKS" tshirt after the goal. I think they were distracted by Gareth Bale falling over again.

[Poor language removed] me Ossie played well tonight. He's absolute class in the middle. Class I tell you.

Ironic really, we have beaten at home the two wealthiest clubs that throw money around like confetti, though historically they are not the biggest clubs, and of the three it is quaint little spurs that have the history (the irony part).
The genuine big three are Man U, Arsenal and sadly the RS. Obviously we're ace because we were part of the first and third in that small list being setup in the first place all those years ago.

Well in Milks, it's surely a sign that following everton is bad for your health.

Enjoy your weekend mate

What did we do with Man Utd mate?

Our former player Harold Hardman was part or a trio that formed them, he was chairman when the munich disaster happened. He also won an Olympic gold medal for football in London in 1904 (IIRC). So our fingerprints are all over a few sides in this league.

is that beecroft the biased twunt who was just commentating on the fox channel, him and his co-buddy hated us to bits - they even thought defoe was on side and had to eat some dirt when it showed he was miles off

I thought he was a blue. Don't know about the fox commentary though.

I thought he was a blue. Don't know about the fox commentary though.
it wasnt beecroft- i got the voice wrong, it sounded a bit like david davis and ray houghton, the 2 of them relished every negative dig at us and at the same time showed totters every respect

Status
Not open for further replies.