Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way he will be at Blackburn come the end of the window...they will take the last offer they receive even if its a low one...better a fee than no fee at all.

Depending on who sees the email from his agent first, we could offer anything from a loan with no fee and no salary contribution, to £40m + Mills + 75% ownership of the new stadium.

If £12m is really the price, I’d go for that today if we have the headroom. Can’t imagine he would hold out for a crazy salary. That price makes the punt much more palatable. We’d sell him to Bournmouth for more than that even if he’s very average as soon as he has PL on his CV.

What i have seen of this player i like,the thing about Calvert Lewin .When he gets the ball you dont get that get that get out of your seat feeling,but this lad looks like a swashbuckling type of player that will get the crowd going.

What i have seen of this player i like,the thing about Calvert Lewin .When he gets the ball you dont get that get that get out of your seat feeling,but this lad looks like a swashbuckling type of player that will get the crowd going.

Mate, you should give up watching Football and take up watching fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back