2023/24 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that fee seem quite low?

Depends on how you look at it

We bought him for £24m, so it feels low in that context

But he has one year left on his deal, which leaves us in a poor negotiating position plus he's practically never been a first choice player here - his book value is about £4.8m - so that would give us a nice PSR bump of about £8m or so

I think the price is a fair one, with everything taken into consideration

But he has one year left on his deal, which leaves us in a poor negotiating position plus he's practically never been a first choice player here - his book value is about £4.8m - so that would give us a nice PSR bump of about £8m or so

Good call with final year on deal.

Would love to know how close we are to psr limits. I expect this deal will be done this week, but it would be reassuring to know that we don't need any more sales before the end of the month.

I'd expect more coming in early next month, as it seems like Thelwell wants players in for a full preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back