2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing him that little bit fitter against a weaker right back than he's been facing the last couple of weeks, against Brighton.

Put him in the reserves for 12 months, then have another loook at him. If he can't put the ball through a 4ft gap with a bit of pressure on,
then sell him!

He is light years away from any ex Wigan crap we had to endure; he can actually pass forward, cross a ball, and tracks back if needed. Looking foward to seeing him assimilate into the team further...we have yet to see the best....but I think we will

What does Bernard actually offer? If we want someone who's fast and can beat a few players and ultimately either give it away or not score then we should have kept Bolasie. I really don't see anything worth shouting about with Bernard.

What does Bernard actually offer? If we want someone who's fast and can beat a few players and ultimately either give it away or not score then we should have kept Bolasie. I really don't see anything worth shouting about with Bernard.
What.... You do remember mirallas and dcl out there not long ago. Lad has just had a couple games. Give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back