2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Bernard actually offer? If we want someone who's fast and can beat a few players and ultimately either give it away or not score then we should have kept Bolasie. I really don't see anything worth shouting about with Bernard.

oh, I see you are in love with Bolaise's rap songs but this forum is about ballers not for amateur singers!!!

What does Bernard actually offer? If we want someone who's fast and can beat a few players and ultimately either give it away or not score then we should have kept Bolasie. I really don't see anything worth shouting about with Bernard.
Oh dear comparing Bernard to bolasie is like compairing a big fat spotty arse bird to a filthy anything Go's top draw Frankie Vaughan star

He was quiet today, Digne just overshadows him on that left side. I'd like to see him played more centrally occasionally, he's got plenty in the locker to play in tight areas.

EDIT his one-two with Siggy for the first was class

Inappropriate Language
Not trying to be a cnut here but this "end product" thing you only see in English forums. Some players are better and need to play even if they are not top scorers. Because is better to give them the ball instead of to someone who is worse. If it makes any sense to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back