Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all and happy friday. Just popping in to say that I still believe in our lord and saviour BLB and know he'll come good as soon as doucs is back and DCL is injured again. Love him

Worst bit is in extra time, when we’re pushing for a winner, thier keeper is wasting time, and Beto doesn’t close him down, just lets him run the clock down….in the end DCL who’s played 90+ closes him down, his claims of working hard for the team are as unfounded as his ability as a footballer.

He can’t pass, he can’t head, he can’t press, he’s actually just a big lad - and there’s nothing more to him.

Honestly think for the money he’s our worst ever signing, and we’ve signed some absolute s##t over the years.

Makes Cuco Martina look like an elite footballer…

Ultimately DCL needs to be dropped to give him a breather and reset, his confidence is gone. Beto’s not been given enough of a chance to judge in my opinion, and I’m convinced he would’ve scored more than DCL this season with the same minutes.

Worst bit is in extra time, when we’re pushing for a winner, thier keeper is wasting time, and Beto doesn’t close him down, just lets him run the clock down….in the end DCL who’s played 90+ closes him down, his claims of working hard for the team are as unfounded as his ability as a footballer.

He can’t pass, he can’t head, he can’t press, he’s actually just a big lad - and there’s nothing more to him.

Honestly think for the money he’s our worst ever signing, and we’ve signed some absolute s##t over the years.

Makes Cuco Martina look like an elite footballer…
I think he tries to work hard but he really doesn't understand what he's doing so he's totally useless at it I've never seen a player look so unrefined at this stage of their career.

I think he tries to work hard but he really doesn't understand what he's doing so he's totally useless at it I've never seen a player look so unrefined at this stage of their career.
My argument would be Calvert lewin looks no different at the moment so what difference would it make? I suspect that in 20 games, beto would score more than 0. His confidence must be shot seeing that he can't get a game over a striker that is on an abysmal run of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back