Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly so does McNeil, I was very pleasantly surprised by his pace last season which nobody had talked about before he joined
Must admit there were a few games where he showed a turn of pace I hadn’t expect from him last season too. Don’t know if it just deceptive that he looks a bit slow and awkward but he certainly surprised me in a few games.
Definitely something awkward looking about his gait though, those goals where he walked it in to the net being prime examples.

Beto looking good on that training video, sharp finishing and seems to get power into his shots and headers, even has a deft little chip in one of the shooting practices.
Also looks faster than Dobbin.
I said after his first couple of games I thought he would be one that needs a good few chances to slot but hopefully he’s gonna prove me wrong on that one!

It was a huge step up from Doncaster and Sheffield United, and I don't think he was ready for it. Obviously didn't help we were so poor overall but tough afternoon for him. Felt he really struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back