Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
….lacks quality but not effort. He’s certainly not a £25m striker from what I can see, probably closer to the £6m (?) he went for 12 months ago.
I think he needs a partner. Almost like a 90s striker. He contests the balls and somebody else mops up.

….lacks quality but not effort. He’s certainly not a £25m striker from what I can see, probably closer to the £6m (?) he went for 12 months ago.

He’s a better option than Maupay but we will depend on DCL again.
How can you even say that. What the hell is he supposed to do when not one player created anything for him, not even a single cross.

…everything about him suggests he needs the ball played behind the CBs and we don’t play that way. Can’t fault his application and physicality but there’s not a lot of quality.
If his strength is outmuscling defenders, all we need to do is to deliver crosses after crosses, but no, we pretend to build up like City wannabe and play as tho he is aguero.

That’s not his game. I blame the manager.

Don’t think you can fault the lad today, he had no support whatsoever. Looks to me to be the sort of player who needs to be in the thick of things, given that we were trying to win that game I think he did as well as can be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back