Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

As ive posted 2 or 3 times, he definitely best suits a counter attacking team.

McNeil isnt that quick and neither is Harrison...Danjuma would probably be the only one of the 'forwards' to be up there with him.

I would say though, if we could bring in Sulemana (or Gnonto) then that could make us deadly on the counter.

Harrison and Danjuma of course are on loan and Doucoure will be out of contract in the summer. Meaning we may be able to bring in a couple of rapid attackers.

Need to build around him and add quick and effective players.

McNeil isnt that quick and neither is Harrison...Danjuma would probably be the only one of the 'forwards' to be up there with him.

I would say though, if we could bring in Sulemana (or Gnonto) then that could make us deadly on the counter.

Harrison and Danjuma of course are on loan and Doucoure will be out of contract in the summer. Meaning we may be able to bring in a couple of rapid attackers.

He’s more of a rounded footballer than he looks for sure. Some nice layoffs in his early appearances, so people will hopefully keep running off him knowing he will see the run. No Messi obviously, but just hope our ultra creative backline don’t get bored of passing it sideways, see a big man up top and just 9-iron it forward every time.

It’s a perfectly sensible get out of jail ball, and he’ll fight for everything by the look of it until someone injures him and the refs let them. But sometimes the second Dunc came on the pitch, the bottlers often just abandoned any intent of passing up the pitch. He may have been a talisman but it didn’t work that often, and we’d be wasting Beto if we did it now.

It would be genuinely fascinating to see if he could strike up a partnership with Dom? It would also be interesting to see if having the burden of being the only half decent striker taken away keeps him freer from injury? I.e. he doesnt have to tey as hard?

I still think mcneil could be great for that as the lad does have a good final ball but agree on the rest. I am currious to see if dyche will try him with dcl i really think the pair would work well with eachother

With time and if the manager opts for 2 upfront, he can link up quite well with Chermiti. But...in time...enough time for Chermiti to blossom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back