2023/24 Beto

In our abysmal team, with no creativity and awful final balls, I think Beto is more likely to create a goal from nothing than Dom is and I’d rather see him start.
I have no agenda though, I wish they would both score loads and I defended Dom through all his injury woes and think his main issue is we’re crap at putting in balls for him regularly so when he gets a chance he’s snatching at it
In total agreement. No agenda but realisation that probably neither of them are the answer. I give Beto a bit of lee way due to lack of game time and 1st season in PL. DCL has blown a gasket and is not anywhere near what he once was

In total agreement. No agenda but realisation that probably neither of them are the answer. I give Beto a bit of lee way due to lack of game time and 1st season in PL. DCL has blown a gasket and is not anywhere near what he once was
He has just scored two crucial goals = 4 points for us .....

He is a handful physically. Causes some problems. Will bundle in goals now and again. One can be sure though he is not going to set the premiership alight

That through ball from Gomes. The last time i saw a player clean through on goal and look that uncomfortable with the ball and the weirdest legs was doucoure.
Everton really have cornered the market in sh!tness. Do our scouts go watch games in blindfolds.