• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

He's convinced thousands that we're plucky little Everton.

Occasionally we bloody the nose of the 'big boys' and people celebrate along with him.

We were one of the big boys. When he took the Chair we were the 4th most successful club in England.

He authorised a season review called 'The Magnificent 7th' and thought it was great.

He absolutely stinks of average. It has spread throughout the club.

Newcastle fans complained about Ashley. His crime seemed to be he wasn't a fan. He bought a business and ran it as a business. Guess what? The Saudis bought a healthy business with huge scope to invest in the summer. Our Glorious Leader survives because some people seem to think being an Evertonian trumps virtually every other measure of competence.

He's an idiot. The thought of him being out of the club is delicious.
I’ll go a step further and suggest it was he who coined the term ‘expected losses’ for Moshiri.

The latter wouldn’t have a rashers as to what constitutes such at that time. Or now come to think of it.

Indeed.

He's convinced thousands that we're plucky little Everton.

Occasionally we bloody the nose of the 'big boys' and people celebrate along with him.

We were one of the big boys. When he took the Chair we were the 4th most successful club in England.

He authorised a season review called 'The Magnificent 7th' and thought it was great.

He absolutely stinks of average. It has spread throughout the club.

Newcastle fans complained about Ashley. His crime seemed to be he wasn't a fan. He bought a business and ran it as a business. Guess what? The Saudis bought a healthy business with huge scope to invest in the summer. Our Glorious Leader survives because some people seem to think being an Evertonian trumps virtually every other measure of competence.

He's an idiot. The thought of him being out of the club is delicious.

Kenwright had to transform Everton's image in order to justify his own existence. Unfortunately too many in the media and ex players clapped along to his tune and the rot has well and truly set in.

Relegation this year will be the outcome he deserves for his failure as an owner and Evertonian. Although tbh, I think Kenwright has always been a bigger fan of himself than the club. Any true supporter would've walked away years ago through the shame of failure whereas he thinks he's actually done a good job.

Whether we stay up or not, every single one of those RATS that are in charge of looking after OUR club need chasing out.
Is the correct answer, neither know nothing about the game.
Yes I know Kenwright has been going for years , but we have all sat or stood next to people week after week and thought you are either plain daft or don't have a clue what your looking at, he is one of them.
Look at the number of times over the years we have required something, a striker ect and we wait and wait and it never comes off.
A real football man or women would see the issue if they had it in there power to do something it would get sorted not dithering on and on .
Look at the last tranfer window half brought in were not for positions we needed and didn't strengthen are team at all.
Look at are managers since he has been here .
Moyes, he wanted Megson
Martinez, relegated manager
Koeman , can see why at the time they went for him.
Silva , relegated manager
Fat Sam, needed at the time
Carlo can see why they took him
Rafael , just why.
At short list of an out of work rookie and a fella from the Chinese league really for at team in the prem that's the best we can do?
And a worrying trend with most of them of keeping them long after they should have gone , and dressing it up as being stable and giving support till it became obvious that they were wrong.
And we wonder why these divs have got us in this position .
Some of are fans as as bad swallowing the line they feed

Is the correct answer, neither know nothing about the game.
Yes I know Kenwright has been going for years , but we have all sat or stood next to people week after week and thought you are either plain daft or don't have a clue what your looking at, he is one of them.
Look at the number of times over the years we have required something, a striker ect and we wait and wait and it never comes off.
A real football man or women would see the issue if they had it in there power to do something it would get dorted not dithering on and on .
Look at are managers since he has been here .
Moyes, he wanted Megson
Martinez, relegated manager
Koeman , can see why at the time they went for him.
Silva , relegated manager
Fat Sam, needed at the time
Carlo can see why they took him
Rafael , just why.
At short list of an out of work rookie and a fella from the Chinese league really for at team in the prem that's the best we can do?
And a worrying trend with most of them of keeping them long after they should have gone , and dressing it up as being stable and giving support till it became obvious that they were wrong.
And we wonder why these divs have got us in this position .
Some of are fans as as bad swallowing the line they feed

It's just an amateur operation isn't it? When Moyes was here, he had total control of the club. Kenwright clearly just agreed to Moyes' demands on every issue. No coincidence that the moment Kenwright had to start making decisions again things started to unravel.

It's just an amateur operation isn't it? When Moyes was here, he had total control of the club. Kenwright clearly just agreed to Moyes' demands on every issue. No coincidence that the moment Kenwright had to start making decisions again things started to unravel.

Short and sweet, but nailed it there mate.

I just typed Bill Kenwright into google and he comes up as 'theatrical producer'
Now I'm all for theatre production but how can the chairman of a premier league football club not be listed as that first and foremost?
It's mentioned but as an afterthought; 'He has also been the chairman of Everton since....'
Well he's produced a hell of a lot of theatre for opposition fans
I'm sure he's a nice guy to have a cup of tea and a chat with but enough is enough, we need a chairman who's first title is chairman of Everton Football club

I just typed Bill Kenwright into google and he comes up as 'theatrical producer'
Now I'm all for theatre production but how can the chairman of a premier league football club not be listed as that first and foremost?
What difference does it make, I mean you no that was Wikipedia right? Guess what it says for Moshiri... since I doubt you have looked it says this "British-Iranian businessman" did you moan about that on his thread?

"Farhad Moshiri is a British-Iranian businessman based in Monaco. He is the chairman and a shareholder of USM, a diversified Russian holding company with significant interests across the metals and mining, telecoms, technology and internet sectors"

We don't even register....

Yeah Moyes and Kenwright worked together, for the benefit of Everton Football Club, it only unraveled when Moshiri got a grip of it, had zero understanding of what we are about, started hiring firing managers every two minutes and allowed his mate Kua to move Russian money around while he sits off in Monaco

What difference does it make, I mean you no that was Wikipedia right? Guess what it says for Moshiri... since I doubt you have looked it says this "British-Iranian businessman" did you moan about that on his thread?

"Farhad Moshiri is a British-Iranian businessman based in Monaco. He is the chairman and a shareholder of USM, a diversified Russian holding company with significant interests across the metals and mining, telecoms, technology and internet sectors"

We don't even register....
Bill Kenwright is charged with the job of being Chairman. Moshiri pays him for that job. He's doing it badly
Moshiri is a poor owner for not putting a proper structure in place with a chairman who's first focus is the club
Wasted his own money trusting the wrong people
The league has moved beyond BK and his 'what would everton do?' magnificent 7 rubbish
an acceptance of mediocrity breed inadequacy, and this is what BK has done imo
He turned us into plucky underdog character, not winners. Surely, you can agree with that? The facts speak for themselves when looking at the span of his tenure

Yeah Moyes and Kenwright worked together, for the benefit of Everton Football Club, it only unraveled when Moshiri got a grip of it, had zero understanding of what we are about, started hiring firing managers every two minutes and allowed his mate Kua to move Russian money around while he sits off in Monaco
But Kenwright enabled Moshiri's poor decisions. Has he no influence as our chairman? If so, he shouldn't be our chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.