Bill Kenwright

I doubt we've ever been further away from success in our 145 year history than we are today. If he does go this summer, this is his legacy. And he's extraordinarily lucky it's not worse.
Indeed, our longest drought was 14 years between 70 and 84. The cup final in 09 was 14 years from our last trophy. It could’ve ended there, but we’ve somehow doubled that to 28 years. 28 YEARS!!!

I can’t see us stopping that unwanted record before we hit 30. We’re at least 5 years away from even thinking we stand a chance at winning something.

Disgraceful.

Nah, you can be surprised how quick things can change. 2 seasons ago we were in 8th place on the final day battling with Leeds and Arsenal to finish higher we lose and they both win to finish ahead of us, Leicester finish in 5th just a point behind the top 4 and a week later win the FA Cup.

Fast forward two years and Arsenal are league runners up,Leeds and Leicester have regressed so much they have been relegated and even worse than us. I mean even West Ham have won a trophy out of nowhere with perennial choker Moyes as manager for crying out loud.

The darkest hour is just before dawn as The Mamas & the Papas sang, don't lose the faith lads.

Why is this clown still hanging around like a bad smell, he has been a total disaster for this club, I hope the media know this when he eventually goes and doesn't get some kind of award or stand named after him
That won’t be reported by the Media. We have to brace ourselves because when he does g, despite us wanting him to go iut under a cloud of shame, the media will report the most glowing professional obituary e.g, ‘one of a kind’, ‘last of his generation’, ‘never see the likes of him again’. It will be a small price for us to pay to see him leave but it won’t be altogether satisfactory. It will be akin to Nixon being forced out of office, but being pardoned by Ford.

He's not leaving unless he's forced out. He was never going to just walk away, he has always seen the club as his and he won't let anyone else have it. At the very least he'll be hoping to hang on for another year so he can cut that ribbon at the new place while acting like that's his legacy. The only way this scumbag leaves the club prior to that, is if the protest continue and this supposed takeover/investment happens with the new people wanting to start off right with the fans. Because Moshiri is a weakling and will never get rid of Kenwright himself. We're stuck with him unless we keep these protests going. If he's still here come July when the friendlies start then the protests must continue prior and post games, same for the start of the season. No more excuses. There can never be a "fresh start" while this cancer remains attached to the club.
I completely agree, with this post. Kenwright definitely sees this club and the building of the new stadium as his. He probably has wetdreams of having a huge statue made of himself outside the stadium.

Nah, you can be surprised how quick things can change. 2 seasons ago we were in 8th place on the final day battling with Leeds and Arsenal to finish higher we lose and they both win to finish ahead of us, Leicester finish in 5th just a point behind the top 4 and a week later win the FA Cup.

Fast forward two years and Arsenal are league runners up,Leeds and Leicester have regressed so much they have been relegated and even worse than us. I mean even West Ham have won a trophy out of nowhere with perennial choker Moyes as manager for crying out loud.

The darkest hour is just before dawn as The Mamas & the Papas sang, don't lose the faith lads.
Generally agree….but this darkest hour has been going on for 28 years!!

__ GT.jpeg