Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is but he managed fine last week until the going got tough against Brighton then he vanished quicker than scotch mist.
It’s one thing sitting in a comfy seat watching a match if you’re unwell.

It’s another to have thousands of Evertonians directing their rage at you at the same time.

It doesn’t bother me that he didn’t fancy that.

It’s one thing sitting in a comfy seat watching a match if you’re unwell.

It’s another to have thousands of Evertonians directing their rage at you at the same time.

It doesn’t bother me that he didn’t fancy that.
If he is unwell then why put your health at risk just to go to the match, especially when you know that the crowd could be volatile?

We perhaps should bear in mind that any non-attendance by him might be health related.
DBB has no such excuse to the best of my knowledge.
Oh agreed, he's skipped a fair few games this season. I'd guess he's only been to 4 or 5.

Again, it begs the question.... Why does he bother sticking around? It's honestly not worth the aggravation. Jenny must be fuming with him.

No, I'd guess he's saying unwel people approaching 80 years old should give up their role as chairman on 900k a year.
That isn't what he said.

I never said that whatsoever mate.

You said "If he is unwell then why put your health at risk just to go to the match."

Isn't that up to him?

Anyone who is unwell can make a judgement for themselves about whether or not they attend the match.

That isn't what he said.

You said "If he is unwell then why put your health at risk just to go to the match."

Isn't that up to him?

Anyone who is unwell can make a judgement for themselves about whether or not they attend the match.
Oh sure it is, but he has already missed a number of games this season as it is, also you say 'anyone can make a judgement for themselves' well if its involving something such as COVID or the Flu then it doesn't matter who they are they should be nowhere near the match and that amount of people.

Oh sure it is, but he has already missed a number of games this season as it is, also you say 'anyone can make a judgement for themselves' well if its involving something such as COVID or the Flu then it doesn't matter who they are they should be nowhere near the match and that amount of people.
Sure, but that's not what we're talking about with Kenwright. He has long-standing health issues.

Kenwright is & always has been an absolute stain on the club!

His rejection of the citeh sheiks alone tell us all we need to know about the man. He put his own selfish ego driven needs over the good of the club.
He didn't reject the sheiks, they spoke but there was never an offer put on the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back