Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
O so your saying you were? Nobody has ever believed he rejected an on the table offer, even Bill's biggest enemies, when people start making stuff up it really devalues arguments against him.

I am not saying that at all. I have no knowledge of the situation whatsoever so have no comment.

You seemed very sure though what happenned.

I am not saying that at all. I have no knowledge of the situation whatsoever so have no comment.

You seemed very sure though what happenned.
Yeah I am, them speaking was well documented years ago, don't kid yourself the money those guys have if they wanted to buy Everton they get Everton

He’s clearly well enough to go the game, where have you got the idea that he’s “unwell”? Or is this the same unwell he becomes coincidentally whenever the fans start to turn against him?
The guy has long term health issues. I don't see why anyone would want to question that, to be honest. It's a conversation I'm not interested in, anyway.

He didn't reject the sheiks, they spoke but there was never an offer put on the table
Slight correction.

I have since revisited this and any sale at that time was impossible, care to guess why?

It was because we had signed an exclusivity agreement over Kirkby. Legally binding with our partners that was unbreakable until that project was either killed or fulfilled.

Who signed that agreement? Oh, that's right. Mr. Kenwright. "Deal of the Century" was how they described Kirkby.

Because it's distasteful. You crack on, like I say I'm not interested.

How’s it distasteful? People are happy enough to just declare “he’s unwell” as if they’re actually privy to his medical history in the first place. What’s the problem with just asking what the issue is? And why it only crops up when fan unrest does, as if by magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back